jet bred blueticks

He killed a full grown neutered German Shepherd that hung out at the ranch. Top . The second litter is from Carbide he was bred to dark Sky. Timber is an all blue American Bluetick Coonhound, he just needs 1 single point to become an AKC Champion. Once he has earned his title he will be hitting the woods full time, he will have the chance to mature and then be reevaluated to finish up on other show titles and possibly special in … Hound retreiving coons might be a tough to find, but still I think you could find some that could track and kill for a fraction of that price, and pups for half that from great lines. Please don't sleep on this cross. dog's name. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6270921f1ec7e25b She is DJ's sister. 36 talking about this. My dentist actually told me about this. its your dog. Re: Any info on Jet Bred Blueticks Post by poptart44 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:38 am I live about 20 miles from Ed and have hunted with him a couple of times and with quite a few of Jet bred dogs and have Jet blood in my dogs. For Sale. The Bluetick Coonhound is known for its friendly persona, cold nose, and deep bawl mouth. Bailey is a female bluetick. I've never seen a harder tree dog than him. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I picked out a beautiful male pup and brought him home. $200 These puppies will be Performance Nominated. Login. Northern Blue Jet V: Southern Star Devil II Lou: Brown's Bama Blue Devil II: Lewis Thornapple River Bud: Bluetick Coonhound Male Northern Blue Jet V - Mead's Super Jet 6: UKC M967,889 DNA-P Bluetick … but when it time i will keep you in mind because like i said i have heard good things about the jet dogs and if you have a male pup or know where i can get a stright one please let me know thanks, I have a utchman, smokey river, Rambo, and hammer female what do yl think about that cross. ... Blue Sky is the female we bred Jocko with. Jet Line Blueticks's cover photo . 1 Female and 2 Males available. Gonna try to get Jet 10 qualified tonight. He was never abused, but he would growl or challenged you even if you told him "No" or even verbally scolded him. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. No one has written a comment about GRNITECH 'PR' Mead's Super Jet 6. 20 years ago I thought I needed a hound because I was nostalgic for the sound of them on the run. Time has dimmed the memory...I think the female had Utchman breeding also. I've heard the Jett dogs tend to get ill as a bloodline. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Jobs. I bred this female she is a nice breeded jet female I hope we get some good pups out of this cross. anymore but some people had brought a beautiful NtCh female from the southeast and had bred it to I think a son of Utchman's Scout(?). If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. 10CC (Jet 10 x All Jazzed Up-- 6 Again x Tree Slammin Lady). Shelbyville, Tennessee. You wanting to breed a male or female? Be the first This is a dog pedigree, used by breeders and breed enthusiasts to see the … Author ... Camerons are one of the last pure Blueticks, most everything else has so many outcrosses you really can not call them anything including what some are calling Camerons. Joe UKC J623,207 HD-Sire: NITECH 'PR' Souix Valley Fly UKC J612,858 HD-Dam 'PR' Christian's Blue Gretchen UKC U455,685 HD-Dam. I'd raised Aussie's for many years...had trained and shown dogs, so I was no novice at handling dogs. nitech 'pr' northern blue jet iii ukc j273,074 hd-sire. These bloodlines have been hunted over the years with great success on jaguar, bear, boar, bobcat, and raccoon. That is 4 of the best families... Hope it works well. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. bloodlines include: grnitech grch 'pr' uchtmans blue rags. Ivy is heavy hammer and jet bred. Some line bred Jet pups out of 10CC and Thug Rose. Your IP: 172.105.113.172 breed. I just took my female down to garys and got her breed but i am going to keep a couple pups out of her and find a male to breed them to and i have a stright breed uchtman female i got from gary she is only 10 weeks old and will tree a tail she is going to make a good one. His pups … Uchtman Blueticks. Bluestone Blueticks also has Smokey River, Rambo, Levi, Jet, Hammer, Uchtman, Vaughn, and more; this will be part of our foundation for our bloodlines. Double Tuff Bluetick's - AT STUD - Double Tuff Blueticks is a Champion Bluetick Coonhound kennel located in Oklahoma. Our male is a grandson of Timber. best of breed 2016 winter classic. i have heard good things about the jet breed blueticks. Remington- Justin Conway in Atlanta, GA Rowdy- … My hubby has been wanting to add a bluetick coonhound to the family so it She is quick on track and trees good. all i have is stright uchtman breed top and bottom that came from gary uchtman and i dont know if they need anything else breed in them they r coon crazzzzzy man they have it all i can ask for i just really started coon hunting and some reason like the blue ticks and the first guy i found was gary and i think i found the best i could have to get good dogs for a starter with out spending 1000s dollars on dogs gary has help me and i think him i will have some pups in june out of my female that i tock up and got breed and i cant wait. Litter mates are doing super well on scent training. No one has written a comment about GRNITECH 'PR' Northern Blue Jet V. Be the first This is a dog pedigree, used by breeders and breed enthusiasts to see the … I feel both can better the breed by producing hounds with looks, ability, brains and drive. Boomer has the distinction of being the worst dog I've ever owned........ i would breed to any blue dog breed except for the jett line heard some bad things about that line. Bluetick Hounds & Dog Breeding Services. grnitech 'pr' meads super jet 6. click for more info on lexi. Brummy is all coon dog, no nonsense goes hunting hard, gets struck and gets treed. bertha ukc h581,473 hd-dam: nitech 'pr' … Like a freight train coming through the woods. Boomer was smarter than the black 'n' tans I had grown up with and alot of hunt drive, but as he grew, his temperment became worse and worse. He simply had a bad, dominant temperment. We've got some videos on our website of him. Texas Pups from NiteCh Blue Jet Gauge II & Bocephus bred Female Both parents are active hunters, sire is a Nite Champion and both are in performance program… View Details $50 03/27/2016 . GRNITECH 'PR' Northern Blue Jet V UKC M272,573 DNA-P HD-Sire 'PR' White's Blue Sue UKC M777,784 HD-Dam: GRNITECH 'PR' Souix Valley Fly II UKC M183,096-D HD-Dam: NITECH 'PR' Hoosier Blue C.C. pr'mead's bl jet 10 again breed. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. We have both male and female available from Jocko's litter. female owner(s) mickey greer dog's name: dog's name. Board index » General Forum » Pedigrees and Bloodline Traits, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests, what blood line is good to cross with the utchmen blues i was thinking of some thing like cameron blueticks i like the collor i like them dark any input will help i want good coon hounds so i want to breed the best i can find or should i just stay stright utchman. Blue Sky is a hard treeing slobber mouth tree dog. ... Jet Line Blueticks's cover photo . 2016 oklahoma state show champ. bloodlines include: grnitech grch 'pr' razor ridge pop a top x2 ... loudmouth bawling bluetick. This dog is a cold nose coon fool. I have a great Jet bred stud and a single registered stud that I would let you breed to for free. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Dame Athena is a Smokey River Bluetick Hound and excellent hunter and mother to four litters totaling 35 puppies. Hannah had 5 pups last night 3 males and 2 females. blood line is good to cross with the utchmen blues, Re: blood line is good to cross with the utchmen blues. We are proud to have these great hounds as part of our breeding program also. grnitech 'pr' northern blue jet ii ukc h670,458 hd-sire: ch grnitech pr northern blue jet ukc h470,513-d hd-sire 'pr' deans northern blu billie ukc h312,179-d hd-dam 'pr' wireman's rice cr. I am now a happy Redbone owner/breeder. There aren't many hounds of any kind in southern Ca. Browse search results for bluetick coonhound puppies for sale in Texas. She is papered and performance nominated. • Find Bluetick Coonhound dogs and puppies from Georgia breeders. Jump to. Good Dog, but as I said I prefer smaller dogs. Accessibility Help. Some line bred Jet pups out of 10CC and Thug Rose. female owner(s) matt white dog's name: dog's name. I just don’t have time to mess with her. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! It is most commonly used as a raccoon hunting dog, but may also be kept as a pet.Big Time Bluetick Coonhounds, Fort Worth, Texas. I'm sure the whole Utchman line isn't like this or they would not have continued in their success, but I would sure consider the temperment in breeding them. i have heard good things about the jet breed blueticks. About Us. male owner(s) ed mead dog's name. We have only heavy uchtman bred dogs in our kennel. Sire Zeus is a Smokey River Bluetick Hound and renowned blood trailer and deer runner with over 100 whitetail harvests. I just took my female down to garys and got her breed but i am going to keep a couple pups out of her and find a male to breed them to and i have a stright breed uchtman female i got from gary she is only 10 weeks old and will tree a tail she is going to make a good one. Be here til the day he dies. For Sale. Bluetick Pups. He has 1 litter on the ground that are around 7 months old out of a … ch grnitech'pr'whites blue digger breed. See for yourself. Jet bred dogs r very gritty dogs but love to fight at the tree rambo is a gritty dog but don't fight at the tree Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire. Female off Appel’s Blue oak Booming Jet X Venus WT2 Split Ivy. She is jet bred. One hell of a hound. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Sections of this page. Jet 10 and I got first place at the RQE tonight with 850+ 03/26/2016 . Because this female has a hernia and cherry eye I’ll take 100 for her. Browse search results for bluetick coonhound puppies Pets and Animals for sale in Texas. Never hunted one or been around to many but I wouldn't take it as gospel. overall bluetick breeders of america winners. Thug Rose is a littermate to Ed Mead's 10 Again and Harry Mccarson's Clyde. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. I gave him to a bear hunter who seemed to not mind it.. the only way the jett line wins is by being called strike on someone elses dog seen it happen with my own eyes i would put my redtick up against any jett dog anytime anywhere.smokey river utchman any other blue breed but the jett is where its at.take it however you want some people cant handle the truth. 2016 best male battle of the breeds. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. • He's bawl on track with a distinct locate at tree then bawl chop on tree. overall bluetick breeders and coonhunters of america winners. RANGER IV-----CH NITECH ‘PR’ UCHTMAN… $200 or a offer. DJ is by Solid Rock and a really nice Diamond Jim female. Real Estate. The Bluetick Coonhound is a breed of coonhound originating in the United States. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I preferred Uchtman, Smoky River, and Jet lines, but my last hound I never put in the woods was a Rambo bred. 4 Adoption. Jet Line Blueticks - Hoag Rd, Albion, Michigan 49224 - Rated 5 based on 18 Reviews "Great line of blue dogs would love to breed to jet 10" Nitech Ch Mad Dog House Dog(4 wins each to Grand)(Heavy Spanky bred) Nitech True Blue Maybe(Heavy Echo Bred) Double Tuff Blue Hooch(Heavy Echo Bred) Double Tuff Blue Bitty(Uchtman/Skunk Creek) Uchtman's Blue Diamond Sue(UKC 1st, 3rd)(Smokey River/Uchtman) Mead's Blue Hope(Jet/Pounder) Green's OK River Dixie(Boomer/Jet) This page is about Jet Bluetick dogs. 10CC (Jet 10 x All Jazzed Up-- 6 Again x Tree Slammin Lady).
Homes For Sale Owner Financing Seneca, Sc, Char Siu Sauce Nz, How To Make Your Own Scented Sizzlers, Why Does Total Lung Capacity Not Change With Exercise, M1 Carbine Scope Mount, Watch Skillshare On Roku, Best Drift Car In Forza Horizon 4 Reddit, Stereo Input Jack, 250cc Quad Bike Parts, Legendary Animals Valhalla, 1964 Impala Sedan, Who Does Luka End Up With Miraculous Ladybug, Places For Rent Franklin, Ky, Throne Bike Price, One Line Tik Tok,