cee cee puppy palace

Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace Central San Joaquin Valley, California. He offered to pay half the fee and then I finally realized I would never get the puppy and that I was scammed out of $499. My wife was scammed $450. Would you trust these people enough to pay them money? As of 7/8/2019 this site is still up and running.. Ole Jake is still there. If we have helped to warn you of a scam and you would like to thank us please share this post on social media, like our. Yesterday at 5:00 PM. What a rip off! It will be a baby and will need the love and training that its new family will provide. On 6/18/2019, Jake Miller talked me into sending $499 thru Zelle for a white Pomeranian puppy named Cee Cee to JCruzservice [email protected]. *This site contains affiliate links. If you have any further information please post it in the comments section below. 'Cee Cee's Puppy Palace' is just that. Thanks for this site…I was almost ready to dish out the $499 for a Yorkie pup…I’m from Canada and would have lost much more…. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6989759add16fe2691cb4bf19ea4a3d" );document.getElementById("ga497d8dc5").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me by email when the comment gets approved. I noticed he sent me the same videos on 2 different dogs as well as would not answer some specific questions that any breeder should answer but responded more to me sending the money. So me being me, I pretended to be an interested buyer. Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace is a small cavapoo breeder located in the Central San Joaquin Valley, California. This will let him know that we are on to his scam… Sorry to all those who have lost money by this jerk! He also shot me the crap about all money being fully refundable. QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. Etusivu; Pihakeittiöt ja -huoneet; Pihasaunat; Varastot ja aitat; Leikkimökit I have the same phone number in him. To remove the risk of a bad owner starting a puppy mill, all cavapoo puppies have to be neutered/spayed either before they go to a new home, or shortly after. This is a warning. 260 talking about this. To send an abuse report to NameSilo, LLC please click the red button below and complete the email to help shut down Mypremiumpuppy.com! They have their breeders and … This kennel is run by a retired couple who have been breeding for quite a while, since 2006. I’m not sure how to figure out how to send is info to be turned in but I’m going to try to. Contact Golden Heart Doodles if you are in California. The number we have 1 804 930-8566 and shows up Chester, Va. So I just went to the site and apparently he has a way of knowing when a new person is coming to the site. Tried to hit us up for carrier fees saying was because of storm but the entire east coast was beautiful. Ok everyone, I just found out what I think is come very helpful information. I thought I did all the research. Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace Website. Our most recent puppy, Charlie loves his Snuggle Puppy! He advised that in order for us to get the site taken down we need to send detailed emails to: [email protected]. His current web management is SiteGround. The website “MyPremiumPuppy” is nothing but a scam. They claims to sell puppys but the domain was actually created by criminals in order to defraud people wanting to buy a yorkshire terrier. Phone: 559-281-2868. My bank is trying to get my money back from Zelle, i doubt that Will happen. QUICK RECOMMENDATION - If you’re getting ready to bring home a puppy then we highly recommend the Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack. Mypremiumpuppy.com was registered using the email address [email protected]. As well as reporting this to the Registrar it is very important to report this crime to your local Law Enforcment. It was registered using the following details: These details are correct as of today (May 17, 2019) but the name and address could possibly belong to an innocent third party if the domain was registered using a stolen credit card. My Premium Puppy – Puppies For Sale, http://Mypremiumpuppy.com, www.Mypremiumpuppy.com, Email used: NOT KNOWN, Please add to comments below Cavachon Puppies for Sale in California. But your comments saved me from same fate. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY MY PREMIUM PUPPY AND PAID FOR A PUPPY I NEVER RECEIVED. Any questions call CBI, Identity Theft and Fraud Hotline: 1-855-443-3489. We are particularly interested in names, email address and phone numbers used by these scammers. Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace is run by a retired couple that treats these Cavapoo dogs as family. Your email address will not be published. See Here. Then some shipping company contacted me and wanted me to send $850 for a climate control crate and I was told when they delivered the puppy I would get the $850 returned to me. We also need to include the link to this site: https://petscams.com/puppy-scammer-list/mypremiumpuppy-com/, so they can see all the comments of people that have been victims. Beware his e-mail name and the bank info name are different and so is the 2 e-mail addresses. We have compiled a list of Law Enforcement agencies worldwide.You can find a link (here) as well as reporting wire fraud using money transfer agencies (here). Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace is a small cavapoo breeder located in the Central San Joaquin Valley, California. PetScams.com is a voluntary organisation which relies on donations to survive. Then he had the nerve to tell me that his company is a fully reparable company and for me to go and check out his reviews. Olotar. IT'S ALL A … I asked the questions that most people asked such as, age, expected full grown weight, oh and can I come and see the puppy. Travel the World Better. It seems that the site for mypremiumpuppy.com is hosted by Siteground. He proceeded to say that he was an exclusive online site and there is no availability for a buyer to come and see the puppy. I was seconds away from purchasing a puppy from this fraud when I found your information on the web I spoke to a man named Jake Miller at least that’s what he says his name is and he uses this phone number +1 (804) 930-8566. If all pans out and enough people complain, they will shut the site down. So check this out everyone. Mypremiumpuppy.com was registered on May 5, 2019 with NameSilo, LLC . I immediately told him that the problem is: I have checked you out you “A” hole, @ https://petscams.com/puppy-scammer-list/mypremiumpuppy-com/. This post may contain affiliate links. Doing my best to update it. SO WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS PAGE PEOPLE MENTIONED ON HOW YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH ZELLE AT A CERTAIN EMAIL ADDRESS N THEN NOTICED THE EMAIL ADDRESS THEY GAVE ME WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IT WAS [email protected] I SAID THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM IM GLAD I COUGHT IT ON TIME BUT PISSED ON HOW THEY HAD ME FOOL .. We were scammed as well, out of $499. As well as the Better Business Bureau you should report this crime to the Federal Trade Commission. I am a small breeder in Calif. breeding F1 Designer Hybrid Cavapoos. I am a small breeder in Calif. breeding F1 Designer Hybrid Cavapoos. I text him all the time to let him know what a scumbag he is. He hasn’t even called or anything. Then some shipping company contacted me and wanted me to send $850 for a climate control crate and I was told when they delivered the puppy I would get the $850 returned to me. DO NOT BUY HERE. So that mean that while you are actually typing he is able to see what you are saying before you even send it. Was told by the FBI to file fraud reports to: Web Host, IC3.gov (FBI Cybercrimes), also file at Attorney General Consumer Protection, and File a Police Report in your city. The video he sends are the same if you ask about 1 dog then another and he send video , you will see same video ( he didn’t want to change the dogs names in paperwork or resend video of dogs again). Well that immediately pissed me off. Contact Us | Advertise | Friends Careers | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy, Snuggle Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Pack, The Ultimate Guide for First Time Dog Owners, The Ultimate Guide for Finding the Best Dog Food, Dog Training 101: Basic Tips on How To Train Your Dog, 5 Ultimate Tips To Help Potty Train Your Puppy. Jake Miller and Allison are the same names we had. # 46077 . Lost $499 to this scumbag , I hope that he and anyone associated with this scam gets what coming to them. I sent him $499.00 for a puppy I never got. On 6/18/2019, Jake Miller talked me into sending $499 thru Zelle for a white Pomeranian puppy named Cee Cee to JCruzservice [email protected]. ceeceespuppypalace@gmail.com. Once you express interest in buying one of the puppys the scammer will send you a template email telling you a lot of details about the puppy as well as information on the best puppy food to use, and how you should take care of your new puppy. 145 talking about this. They will even send you “proof” by showing you pictures they have stolen off the internet of yorkshire terrier puppys. Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace. Stay away from this website!! This kennel is run by a retired couple who have been breeding for quite a while, since 2006. Eva and her husband have a first class operation and they are first class breeders. His I.P. Hope this helps and good luck everyone!! This kennel is run by a retired couple who have been breeding for quite a while, since 2006. I DID NOT SEE YOUR REPORT UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE! Puppies from puppy mills are generally not well-bred, may have severe health/temperament issues and are not raised in good conditions. I spoke with a representative in the support center for Siteground and gave him as much detail about ole Jake and the website. Setting up a website with the sole intention of stealing money is definitely against NameSilo, LLCs Terms and Conditions! I requested Wells Fargo Bank to see if they could get my money back since I sent the money thru my account by Zelle. The website My Premium Puppy is just crooks. To see more scam websites involving yorkshire terrier puppy have a look at Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Scams. Call for details. The kennels are very clean. Mypremiumpuppy.com is not a puppy breeders website and this is not a review of Mypremiumpuppy.com. WHAT A SCAM. Meantime please visit my face book page Sent from my iPhone. If you live in the US it is important to report this scam to the BBB. My Cooper was mad at me for holding the puppies ~ I could barely get him to look at me. Sorry to all of you!! Phone number used: NOT KNOWN, Please add to comments below Ole Jake or whoever is behind the site is still up to there foolishness. These are Cavalier King Charles Spaniel / Bichon Frise cross-breed puppies. This kennel is run by a retired couple who have been breeding for quite a while, since 2006. Cee Cee's Puppy Palace. 559-281-2868 Cee Condo Rentals. All Rights Reserved. Website is currently under construction. Check out all of our favorite and must have puppy products on our sister site: New Puppy Checklist. To look at it another way, this “company” only started May 5, 2019 and does not plan to be using the website after May 5, 2020 as it has only a 1 year registration. I’m older and computers aren’t easy for me. It was registered and 12 days ago on May 5, 2019  and expires May 5, 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiXZ4HuXNrI. Puppy palace does not take care of their animals in the least bit. Well good ole’ boy Jake Miller is now using the name Keystone Pupps. He did some research and stated that this site appears to be a Scam and is in total violation of there policy. Shiloh's 6 week old Cavapoo's ~ Lily Grace is the apricot ~ Juniper ... the White and apricot ~ Elphaba is the black one with a little brown on the face ~ other black pup hasn't been named yet. 211 talking about this. Donna Newberry I would love a pup in June because I have the whole summer off to bond with her. IM SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS PAGE MY HUSBAND AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO MAKING A PURCHASE THIS MORNING AFTER EMAILING BACK AND FOURTH WITH JAKE MILLER. 4 days and my new puppy, family member, fur baby has passed on because he couldn't fight it. If we have helped you, you can help us! Are you getting ready to bring home a new puppy? Then when I called Jake Miller about the problem and reminded him that the shipping was suppose to be free. specializing in Cavapoo's only. Names used: NOT KNOWN, Please add to comments below DO NOT BUY HERE. Physical address used*: NOT KNOWN, Please add to comments below Cee Cee’s Puppy Palace is another small cavapoo breeder in California, located in the Central San Joaquin Valley. I WAS ALSO HIT UP FOR CARRIER FEES AND INSURANCE FEES. I think everyone should flood his page. Powered by Register.com They doubted that they could get it back though. Read our full disclosure* © 2020 Paws 'N' Pups, a Roaming Fox Media, LLC website. Click here to see why. This does NOT mean that an 8 or 10-week old puppy will be housebroken; nor will it be a trained dog. HE IS 10 LBS. Mypremiumpuppy.com will claim to deliver the puppy using a Fraudulent Delivery company. https://petscams.com/puppy-scammer-list/mypremiumpuppy-com/, Hi, More Here are three of our favorite products that we recommend getting before brining home a new puppy. Yep once again ole Jake Miller worked his con. Watch out for Keystone Pupps too!!!!! Email: [email protected] It said on the website if you weren’t happy with the puppy you could get your money back. Don’t count on that, because I sent message to their website and I haven’t even heard from them. However the bigger issue is that maybe he should check it out.. (LOL) and as I was typing more he immediately deleted the chat conversation. Chino Hills, CA According to their website, they own seven breeders, which include a Poodle stud and six breeding female Cavaliers. Our puppy was totally parasite free when we got him and was very socialized. They currently have about a dozen breeding dogs living with them (cavaliers and poodles) and a few litters of puppies per year. The address will have no connection to the actual scam as they will be an innocent third  party. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Be sure to give your experience and attach any email conversations or text threads that you have available. Ceecees Puppy Palace This post may contain affiliate links. NameSilo, LLC have an email especially for domains that break their terms and conditions. I found out about him too Late. Update: 9:54pm Shadow has passed away from a sepsis infection. One thing to always keep in mind is, if they are not willing to openly allow you to come and see the puppy before purchase or they are not able to offer any type of face time so that you can see the puppies, then 9 times out of 10 it is a scam!!! I am a small breeder in Calif. breeding F1 Designer Hybrid Cavapoos. It’s one of our favorite puppy products and it will help your puppy get used to his new home. *Scammers use a physical address to appear more legitimate. Read reviews, search by map and rent your dream Condo Rentals in Cee with Expedia. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Address is 37.60.253.97 The “delivery company” is actually another scam website they set up in order to steal your money by charging for non existent delivery, an air conditioned travel crate, medical insurance for your puppy as well as multiple other fees. MY HUSBAND WAS A BIT IFFY BOUT THE WHOLE THING HE SAID SOMETHING DOESNT SEEM RIGHT. I was also just almost scammed by this Jake guy who when you go to send the money has a different name and e-mail. THIS IS 'OZZY' AKC RED MINI POODLE. Mypremiumpuppy.com was registered with the domain registrar NameSilo, LLC. Immediately when I landed on the site and click on available puppies, his chat window opened up and asked if I needed any help. ALMOST HAD ME CONVINCED.
1985 Chevy K20 Parts, ödyssey Swim Run Results, Boxer Rescue Angels Of Florida, Carlson Step Over Gate, Reasons For Passing On A Candidate, Tristram And Iseult, Dog Treat Maker Recipes, Ac Infinity Controller, Reading Comprehension Grade 5 Pdf, Sodium Hypochlorite Suppliers In South Africa, Leiper Hatch Hen, Mixer Autocad Block,