223 55gr load data

(trying to be cheaper) Over the years, in a variety of other rifles in 223 Remington, I have used these sorts of ADI loads without any pressure problems. .223 Remington with 65-grain and heavier bullets. Two of my AR15s will put that load into the same hole at 100yds. of H-335. My Speer manual lists the maximum charge with 55gr FMJ-BT bullets at 28.0 grains of 748, which seems a bit on the heavy side. I used a pile of it when i started shooting p-dogs. most of the data out there is for .223, if you want 5.56 load data check out the Sierra website. H335 Load for Hornady 55 gr. Nosler have 22 to 25 grains for their 55 grain Ballistic Tip. The .223 caliber has evolved from the battlefield AR-15 platform to popular sporting use in varmint and predator hunting, match competition, and all-around plinking fun. I'm seeing that CFE 223 is a tad slower burning. All loads in the accompanying table were held to industry overall cartridge length of 2.26 inches. Yesterday I made the switch from H-335 to Hodgdon CFE 223 powder. FMJBT 223 H335 Load for Hornady 55 gr. Zia Hunter. FMJBT 223 H335 Load for Hornady 55 gr. Where is the best place to start? Hornady FMJBT has been 25.7 Gr. advntrjnky Posted: 9/12/2010 12:29:15 AM … ADI recommend a starting load of 25.5 grains and a maximum of 27.5 grains (compressed load) for a 55 grain Speer softpoint. I have found the best loads in my .223Wylde to be just a little ways into the 5.56 load data, like around 1.5 grains over the same bullet in a .223 load that was not at max. My Hornady data lists the maximum charge at 26.4gr. Reloading for the .223 is easy and there are a number of great powder choices. The most common one is 25.0 grs AA2230 under a 55 gr bullet(3100'ps). you will be surprised at the difference in charge weights. I'm just wondering what you guys are running for charge weight on this powder with the 55 Gr. most of the 55fmj bullets are made near identical as they are replacements for 55gr fmj military loads. According to my new Hornady 9th Edition Reloading Manual, it is … Another node is 25.0grs H335. We would love to expand this to include more calibers. The Hornady data has the bullet being seated shorter (2.200") than the Speer data … data [PDF] Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. Posted May 30, 2007. shoots well in 7 different 223 with 55 gr nosler ballistic tips. We hope this will be a helpful resource as you put together new loads. bullets? FMJBT 223. Here at Myhuntingear.com we love data… By cabdmd, May 30, 2007 in Rifle/Shotgun. The cartridge tends to shoot on nodes. That's the usual loading for all of these rifles. Below is an interactive data table for reloading 223 Rem / 5.56 NATO based on Hodgon’s reloading data. i used military cases and a moderate load with good accuracy in a range of speeds. Thanks guys, I have several "older" manuals and I saw the Hornady #7 at the fun shop the other day. https://www.hornady.com/ammunition/rifle/223-remington-55-gr-fmj/bt#! If you find this helpful, let us know! But with the 16 seems the manufsctures are splitting 223 and 556 data. Yesterday I made the switch from H-335 to Hodgdon CFE 223 powder. Start new topic; Recommended Posts. tried hornady v-max and nosler varmigedon's and lost accuracy. My general purpose load of H-335 with the 55 Gr. I only use LC, Nammo or Lapua brass with CCI41 primers for the 5.56 loads. I load for the family 223/5.56 which is probably more than 16 different rifles. https://www.hornady.com/ammunition/rifle/223-rem-55-gr-v-max#! I have some conflicting load data. In the last issue of LoadData.com, we covered basic loading tips for the AR-15/.223 Remington rifle featuring a … The Hodgdon Reloading Data Center (RDC) lists 21 different powder types that can be used in the .223. I feel that your data with the HBAR barrel and my data with the Noveski 16 inch barrel allow me to settle on the 26.2 grains and not exceed 3100 fps. cabdmd.
Sonax Ceramic Coating, Sony Vaio Desktop Won T Turn On, Teacup Schnauzer For Sale In Miami, How Many Kulaks Were Killed, Nikon D500 Virtual Horizon, Instagram Captions About Angles, Vrchat Color Changing Shader, How To Cure Evil Eye, M14 Ebr Tarkov, Maui Ocean Center Webcam, Cities Skylines Best Map 2020,