the last of us 2 ellie jokes quotes

Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Discover and share The Last Of Us Quotes. Ellie: I'm sorry about your daughter, Joel, but I have lost people too. Joel : I'm not trying... Ellie : I was supposed to die in that hospital. Ellie has her switchblade so she doesn't have to use resources to craft a shiv, and she can stealth kill them as opposed to alerting enemies like she did in The Last of Us. 6 months ago Attention to detail: Someone does make a joke about all you need is 3 fingers to do the job early in the game (I forgot who, will update once I replay) this is foreshadowing her losing her two fingers near the end. Apart from freelance writing, Saim is a lifestyle blogger, co-owning the blog 3 States Apart. , with Ellie being the one to say this to Joel. Through these times, Ellie had gained quite a fair amount of wisdom, while also retaining her childish spirit. Wracked with guilt, she packs her bag and tries to leave quietly in the middle of the night. Ellie Joke #2 - Pittsburgh The second time you can get Ellie to pull out her joke book is after clearing all the Hunters out of the bookstore. I would do it all over again." Subscribe Last Quotes. Joel's death at the hands of the Wolves served as the catalyst for a drastic change in Ellie's character. He can't feel that type of loss again. Everyone [shoves Joel]—fucking except for you! Although it’s set in a zombie world, the story is far from generic, as the characters have many quotes that resonate with the viewer. Although critically acclaimed, the game's narrative would prove to be incredibly divisive amongst members of the series' fanbase. One of the funnier parts of The Last of Us was to hear Ellie come up with strange phrases to communicate her emotions. They meant that, while it would be a dark and dreary road, the point of surviving was to endure through all the tough times. The Last of Us is an action-adventure horror video game created by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.In June 2013, the game was released for PlayStation 3 and in 2014, and updated version called The Last of Us Remastered was released for PlayStation 4.. Five years after the events of The Last of Us, Ellie embarks on another journey through a post-apocalyptic America on a mission of vengeance against a … If you want a philosophical experience while playing a video game, then, We saw Ellie journey miles across the country and learn what it was like to be a survivor throughout the year she and Joel endured with their struggles. She took to cursing for the most part, but had some hilarious quotes at strange times. The entire plot is full of emotional moments, inspiring growth, bravery, tragedy, and darkness. "I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. Quotes. She still loves Joel and wants him to be a part of her life, but she's just too much like him. A stalemate." After she found out Joel was planning on handing her over to Tommy and leave, Ellie couldn’t keep her emotions bottled up anymore and exploded onto Joel over him trying to abandon her, especially when he was the only one who hadn’t left her by that point. If you are up for the task, follow the directions: Pittsburgh. The Last Of Us surged in popularity upon its 2013 release, captivating audiences with the action-packed storyline and complex characters. For The Last of Us on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Cant find Ellie's 2nd joke location". It's something that we see Ellie searching for throughout the series and her anger at having it stolen from her is therefore understandable, regardless of whether or not it's justified. Why would I tell you anything?" My mind, and my gun, they comfort me, because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come. Ellie has a moment of vulnerability at the dance in Jackson when she's unsure if Dina likes her, or if Dina is even attracted to women. His leg is a bloody mess from Abby's shotgun, and Tommy is knocked out cold in the corner. This will be in the front area of the Hotel you climb into. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. 10 RPGS That Are Amazing (After A Rough Opening Few Hours), Dragon Age 4: 10 Things You Need To Know About The Tevinter Imperium. New Merch - https://tinyurl.com/PS4Trophies. And I fear no evil, because I'm blind to it all. Hello, so I am currently on my Survivor+ playthrough and am trying to knock out all the conversations, collectibles, shiv doors, jokes, etc throughout this playthrough. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Everything You Need To Know, Assassin's Creed: 10 Fan Theories About The Games That Are So Crazy They Might Be True, Red Dead Redemption 2: The 10 Best Cheats You Can Use In The Game, Skyrim: 10 Possible Hints For The Main Story Of Elder Scrolls 6, The 10 Best Horror Games Of The Generation (According To Metacritic), 10 Persona 5 Strikers Memes That Are Too Hilarious For Words, Final Fantasy 14: 7 Things It Does Better Than ESO (& 7 Things ESO Does Better). High quality Last Of Us gifts and merchandise. My life would've fucking mattered. was to hear Ellie come up with strange phrases to communicate her emotions. In many ways, the line could also mirror the frustrations felt by the player for many of the same reasons. The outbreak hit Austin in September of 2013. In the real world, proving oneself in youth usually takes the form of something like graduating from school, but The Last of Us’ universe had kids feel like they had taken the next step in the real world when they started to learn how to shoot. Which Gen 1 Pokemon Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign? Don’t get us wrong; we love all Disney movies. "A boiled egg in the morning is really hard to beat." Ellie in particular goes through some drastic changes which can be seen not only through her actions throughout the game, but also through her interactions with other characters. Coughing and spluttering, Nora realizes who Ellie is, and swears that she won't give up her friends. Joel: Oh yeah? Climbing into an old space capsule, Joel gives her a cassette tape - her "real" present. For a girl who was only about 14-years-old, Ellie was wise beyond her years to be able to interpret these words with such meaning. I'd Like To Believe It. " First, make sure you kill all the Hunters, doing your best to leave the one who guards the top floor exit for last. I found it pretty effective in conveying how rough the world has become in the years since the outbreak though they lay it on pretty thick with Ellie in particular. He knows this isn't going to end well for him, and he isn't going to give Abby the benefit of crying or begging for mercy. With Troy Baker, Ashley Johnson, Derek Phillips, Jeffrey Pierce. Joel had tried to keep her from discussing her thoughts, but had to listen to her in the end when Ellie was distraught after watching all her friends die. Ellie: "Nope. Ellie didn’t much believe in the concept of heaven either, as it didn’t make much sense. Instead, she's alive and wracked with guilt, knowing that she could have stopped this. She dissolves into sobs, weighed down by the full impact of his choice. The most memorable of these is this one, where it came across as if she had heard these words from someone else and decided that’s how a person is supposed to express their enthusiasm. [last lines] Ellie : You're such an asshole! Fans were less than happy to watch the painful loss of their favorite anti-hero, especially before they knew why it happened. The Last Of Us features many unforgettable lines, moments, and quotes. Should work. http://3statesapart.com. Though Joel and Ellie don't have as much screen-time together, both beloved characters still manage to make fans laugh and cry. A page for describing Quotes: Last of Us Part II. Ellie struggles with the knowledge that the world is the way it is because Joel saved her life. Ellie was born sometime between 2018 and 2019, by which time fungal pandemic had spread throughout America. And I will dwell on this Earth forevermore. When Joel asks if he "did good," it's so sincere and heartfelt. Take a look at some of Joel’s best quotes alongside some of Ellie’s. NEXT: The 15 Best Naughty Dog Games (According to Metacritic), Saim Cheeda is an entertainment writer covering all of Film, TV, Gaming and Books. Joel growls through the pain and tells them to just get on with it. Everyone… f***ing except for you. " Updated by Thomas Bowen on October 5th, 2020: The Last of Us Part 2 took the gaming world by storm when it finally arrived earlier this year. Ellie Joke #2 - Pittsburgh The second time you can get Ellie to pull out her joke book is after clearing all the Hunters out of the bookstore. Today, we're recalling their best quotes from Part 2. Leaving the dinosaur exhibit, Joel leads Ellie up to a section all about space. The lyrics are beautifully reminiscent of their relationship and all of the hardships that they went through since meeting each other. Although it involved killing, we can’t help but feel proud of Ellie in some way. A page for describing Quotes: Last of Us Part II. Ellie: Yeah. At times it feels as though they themselves aren't really sure anymore, but one has to assume that it's about more than just survival. Something I have noticed (and it happened in my last playthrough too) Ellie will not tell her jokes in the bookstore. Considering the mouth, This was originally spoken by Ellie’s friend Riley, but we never saw the latter during the main story of. The Last of Us Ellie’s Jokes. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. This scene is a tender reminder that Ellie is still just a 19-year-old, experiencing all the emotional sensitivity that anyone would at that age. Whilst at this point in the story, the line could be seen as nothing more than a reflection of Ellie's own insecurities, as the game's events continue to unfold it takes on an entirely new meaning. Ellie has her switchblade so she doesn't have to use resources to craft a shiv, and she can stealth kill them as opposed to alerting enemies like she did in The Last of Us. She felt that the killing they did wasn’t because they wanted to live more than their victims, but rather because there was no other choice. The relationships she goes on to forge are a direct consequence of Joel's choice and provided Ellie with the purpose she had been craving without necessitating her death. The Last of Us Part II is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Naughty Dog and is a sequel for the 2013 video game The Last of Us. With all of the violence and loss that punctuates the lives of those living in The Last of Us' world, it can be very easy to forget what exactly it is that Ellie and Joel are fighting for. Through these times, Ellie had gained quite a fair amount of wisdom, while also retaining her childish spirit. Joel's shocking death is a primary criticism of The Last Of Us Part II. Blinded by her rage, Ellie crouches down to her level and calmly threatens to torture her to death. Despite the controversy surrounding the scene, it can't be said that Joel acted out of character. As a result, she grew up in an oppressive military Quarantine Zone in Boston, Massachusetts, with little knowledge of the world before infection. RELATED: The Last Of Us 2: 10 Important Details You Didn't Know About Ellie. And everyone is screaming and yelling 'cause the plane's going down. All she wanted to hear at the time was for Joel to swear he was telling the truth (, 10 Craziest Glitches In Skyrim (& Why They Happen), 5 Things Uncharted Did Better Than The Last Of Us (& 5 The Last Of Us Did Better), 10 Best PS4 Games Starring LGBTQ+ Characters, 10 Games To Play If You Liked The Last Of Us Part II, Uncharted: 10 Funniest Nathan Drake Quotes, The 15 Best Naughty Dog Games (According to Metacritic), 10 Horror Games That Are Scary Without Relying On Gore, The Expanse: 10 Best Episodes, Ranked By IMDb, 15 Hidden Secrets Many Still Haven’t Found In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Genshin Impact: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Xiao, Street Fighter 2 Turns 30: 10 Cool Things You Didn't Know About The Original Game, 10 Games To Play If You Love The Walking Dead (Ranked By Metacritic), Watch Dogs Legion: 10 Mistakes Players Don't Realize They Make, Little Nightmares 2: 10 Hidden Messages & Secret Meanings, Final Fantasy: The 15 Best Female Characters In The Whole Series, Ranked, Scream Queen: 10 Best Jamie Lee Curtis Movies, Ranked According To Metacritic, Assassin's Creed: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Desmond Miles, The Witcher 3: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Earth Elementals, The Elder Scrolls Online: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Maormer, Skyrim: 15 Things You Missed In Sovngarde, World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade Classic: 5 Things Players Don't Want Changed (& 5 Things They Do), Terraria: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Eye of Cthulhu. RELATED: The Last Of Us: 10 Best Joel Quotes. If you think about it, a lot of people would feel the exact same way if they were in a similar situation. Abby's obsession with avenging her father's death led to the loss of friendships and the man she loved, and Ellie's quest for revenge breaks up her own little family. Directed by Neil Druckmann, Kurt Margenau, Anthony Newman. The Last of Us Ellie Jokes for the That's All I Got trophy. But you took that from me. Jesse and Tommy are dead, and Ellie was unable to avenge Joel's death. You need to open the safe on the first floor … ... last of us, the last of us quotes, last of, ellie the last of us. The Last of Us Part 2: 5 Best Joel Quotes (& Ellie's 5 Best), The Last Of Us Vs. Part 2 - 5 Reasons Joel Was The Best Main Character (& 5 Why It's Ellie). "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. ..So don't tell me that I would be safer with someone else, because the truth is, I would just be more scared. "I was supposed to die in that hospital. Ellie ultimately gave Joel a reason to live, as she saw her life as something that had meaning rather than it being an endless fight to the death. He can't let her go. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. But let’s be real, y’all… of all the Disney stanning, the pair we stan the most is Carl and Ellie from Up.Yes, it’s true the movie starts with a montage of their love story that’ll make you openly weep. Had Ellie not agreed that what Joel said would be the way to go, then perhaps he would’ve even abandoned her to fend for herself. ’ universe had kids feel like they had taken the next step in the real world when they started to learn how to shoot. Survive all of Ellie's jokes [Gold]There are a total of 5 jokes. It was this confession that got Joel to stay with her. He's been a writer for Valnet since 2017, contributing 400+ articles for The Gamer, Game Rant, CBR and Screen Rant. One of Ellie's jokes Ellie: "What is the most common cause for divorce? We saw Ellie journey miles across the country and learn what it was like to be a survivor throughout the year she and Joel endured with their struggles. The game follows the story of 19-year-old Ellie, the deuteragonist of the first game, and is set five years after the original events. Here, she shared her hope that there would eventually be a point to all of their struggles because the alternative would mean that they had endured so much for no reason; she couldn’t live thinking all of that could be for nothing. Dina's response to Ellie is that people should be terrified of her and this perfectly foreshadows the changes that occur in Ellie's character. If Only It Were That Simple. The Last of Us Remastered - All 5 of Ellie's Jokes / Puns Listening to all 5 jokes unlocks the 'That's all I got' Trophy (Gold). Dina : Oh Ellie, I think they should be terrified of you. My life would have f***ing mattered, but you took that from me." Considering the mouth she had on her when she got fierce, it was oddly heartwarming to hear her be so childish at times. In order to make things look gritty and realistic, The Last … It's no surprise that so many of them involve Ellie. Related: 10 Games To Play While You Wait For The Last of Us Part II It’s also known for having some great lines and quotes from the characters. This was originally spoken by Ellie’s friend Riley, but we never saw the latter during the main story of The Last of Us, with Ellie being the one to say this to Joel. In the same way, Ellie was enthusiastic to a great extent when she successfully pulled off shooting her enemies, as she hadn’t been able to prove herself to Joel before that. Shop high-quality unique Ellie The Last Of Us T-Shirts designed and sold by artists. It's an intriguing comparison to Abby and Owen's relationship. A one-stop shop for all things video games. She's survived countless Infected and she's an expert with a bow, but she also has everyday insecurities, like what her crush thinks of her. Love it or loathe it though, it brings with it a noticeable tonal shift which has a huge bearing on the mindsets of the game's pivotal characters. At this point, Joel was far from the fatherly figure he would eventually become, making this response of Ellie’s the right thing to say at the time. The City has served as the host for some of the most painful and challenging moments of her life and seems ready to throw curveball after curveball in her direction. When the time comes to die, nobody wants to go through it alone and it would be a great comfort to have someone you love be by your side. It's true that her death at the hands of the fireflies may have meant something, but that Ellie survives the encounter with the Fireflies proves to be every bit as meaningful. Ellie: "I'm Just A Girl..Not A Threat" The reveal of Ellie's sexuality and her relationship with Dina is a … An updated version, The Last of Us Remastered, was released for the PlayStation 4 in July 2014. Directed by Neil Druckmann, Kurt Margenau, Anthony Newman. I obviously have no clue how to fly a plane. Whether or not it could be described as 'normal' is certainly up for debate. Its highly anticipated sequel finally arrived in June of 2020. A one-stop shop for all things video games. This was the last word said in the game before it abruptly ended, but it has aged well for fans because you realize that a lot was said in just this one word. To find it then in a world that has been ravaged by a fungal outbreak is next to impossible. In the first game, she tells Joel that she was supposed to die with Riley, and she's still waiting for her turn. RELATED: Uncharted: 10 Funniest Nathan Drake Quotes. Once one spends enough time around another person, they do inevitably grow to love them in some way. In a world where death is common and life is brutal, however, it may be about as normal as things are ever going to get. Anna entrusted Marlene to protect and watch over Ellie when she died, but Ellie would meet Marlene when she was thirteen years old. So among the storm of swear words she uses did you find one word or phrase that you really liked hearing out of her mouth for whatever reason. "Future Days" by Pearl Jam debuted in July of that same year. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Although Joel's actions could be seen as selfish, he ultimately did what he believed to be best for Ellie. Ellie: I dreamt about flying the other night. Triggering all the jokes will not only net you the gold trophy but also unlock tags for you. Although at first the line may seem fairly inconspicuous - both through its placement and its delivery - it perfectly encapsulates Ellie's frustration with the new world in which she finds herself living. Toggle navigation ... Last Quotes. However, Ellie did not meet Marlene until she was 13 years old.According to Ellie, at one point in her life, she drove a car. For The Last of Us on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Ellie's jokes". By sienamartin. Joel grew from hardened and bitter to a point where he was able to open his heart again. If you think about it, a lot of people would feel the exact same way if they were in a similar situation. Jul 22, 2018 - Explore Rox's board "Last of Us" on Pinterest. RELATED: The Last Of Us Vs. Part 2 - 5 Reasons Joel Was The Best Main Character (& 5 Why It's Ellie). First, make sure you kill all the Hunters, doing your best to leave the one who guards the top floor exit for last. "I forgot how to throw a boome… Joel takes Ellie to the Wyoming Museum of Science and History in a wholesome flashback to Ellie’s 16th birthday. Just like Joel became cold and withdrawn after his daughter's death, Ellie has lost what she had left of her empathy for people she doesn't know. I'm trying to do a play through where I can get the trophies for finding all the firefly pendants, optional conversations, Ellie's jokes etc. 10 Times Witcher 3 Referenced Your Favorite Movies, Series, & Books, The Last Of Us 2: 10 Important Details You Didn't Know About Ellie, The Last Of Us: 10 Most Heartbreaking Quotes, Ranked, 10 Open-World Games That Are Actually Longer Than Red Dead Redemption 2, Valheim: Best Streamers To Watch If You Love The Game, 5 Of The Best GTA Clones Ever Made (& 5 Of The Worst), The 10 Most Anticipated Anime of Spring 2021, Ranked, Mass Effect: 10 Romanceable Characters (& Who They Should Romance Instead of Shepard), 8 PS4 RPGs With The Most Impactful Dialogue Choices, Minecraft: 10 Things You Never Knew About Villages & Villagers, What Is Valheim? According to Joel, surviving meant any act of murder was justified because he did what he had to in order to live, but Ellie had a more positive view about it. A peek into the domestic farm-life that Dina and Ellie share after they get back from Seattle makes the rest of the story all the more tragic. This way, at least she had some measure of comfort with the prospect of dying. Shocked and amazed, she lights up even more than when she saw her first dinosaur and excitedly rattles off facts about astronauts and space travel. Ellie : I'm just a girl, not a threat. $19.90. The reveal of Ellie's sexuality and her relationship with Dina is a sweet detail amidst tragedy. The moment between Ellie and Joel at the museum served as a poignant reminder that amongst the chaos and carnage there are still light-hearted moments to be found. 2. Ellie runs away to find out the truth about the cure and what happened with the Fireflies. All she wants is for the person that she loves and trusts the most to tell her the truth. Four of them are in chapter 5 (Pittsburgh) and one is in chapter 6 (The Suburbs). These famous people made sure to make one more lasting impression on the world before they left it. If she dies, it can't be his fault. All she wanted to hear at the time was for Joel to swear he was telling the truth (he wasn’t) even though it appeared as if a part of Ellie knew that Joel wasn’t being completely honest. The partnership between Joel and Ellie wouldn’t have worked had Ellie not been patient with him in the beginning of their relationship. This leads to some harrowing dialogue as well as some poignant moments that help to provide context for her actions throughout the series. It’s understandable why kids who had grown up in the zombie world wouldn’t have had a belief… When Joel finds her, it's too late. The Last Of Us Part II received plenty of criticism from long-time players due to some emotionally devastating and controversial story decisions, but the game still broke sales records by leaps and bounds. “So don’t tell … Ellie grew up in the Militar… This is one selfish part of him that he isn't willing to change. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Joel and Ellie are far and away the definitive fan-favorite characters of The Last of Us. Ellie and Joel felt the same way when their formerly apathetic relationship became that of a father and daughter. RELATED: 10 Games To Play If You Liked The Last Of Us Part II. Juxtaposition isn't always easy to pull off, but Naughty Dog does a fantastic job of employing the technique here. Grief changes people. RELATED: 10 Best PS4 Games Starring LGBTQ+ Characters. And we adore all of the beloved character couples. She took to cursing for the most part, but had some hilarious quotes at strange times. 3. 4. In the real world, proving oneself in youth usually takes the form of something like graduating from school, but. The Last of Us Vs. 1. It’s understandable why kids who had grown up in the zombie world wouldn’t have had a belief in the afterlife since they’d seen hell on Earth anyway. Twitter: itsjustalex13. Available in a range of colours and styles for men, women, and everyone. "I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. All Funny Moments with Ellie in The Last of Us 2(4K)Thanks for watching! Set on revenge after Joel's murder, Ellie chases Nora through the hospital straight into a room full of spores. She just asks her to stay. She is also a screenwriter, and holds degrees in Film Production and Fine Arts. At this point in the story they are heavily invested in Ellie's journey and so each setback she experiences likely weighs on them every bit as much as it does her. Before she died, Ellie's mother, Anna, asked Marlene to watch Ellie. Finding all 5 Ellie’s Joke locations will help unlock the following Trophy: * “That’s all I got ” (Gold Trophy) — Survive all of Ellie’s jokes. Gamers around the world quickly fell in love with the hardened smuggler and the spunky, teenage girl who might just save the world. Ellie was born between January and April of 2019 to an Unnamed Man and Anna, during the fungal epidemic that was spreading across America. If you want a philosophical experience while playing a video game, then The Last of Us is the one for you. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. The game is set to release in June 2020. Ellie has always felt she shouldn't be alive. "I'm f***ing dead anyway. She wanted to save the world, and despite his good intentions, Joel took that from her. RELATED: 10 Times Witcher 3 Referenced Your Favorite Movies, Series, & Books. Ellie gives Joel chance after chance to regret what he did, but he just can't. Her response not only serves as a thinly-veiled threat — but it also provides the moment that both she and the Wolves member realize that Ellie has become a real threat. NEXT: The Last Of Us: 10 Most Heartbreaking Quotes, Ranked, Passionate about writing and the entertainment industry, Alex currently works as a freelance writer for ScreenRant, GameRant, and TheThings. Read on to learn some of the memorable last … Ellie: [walks up to Joel] Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. The most memorable of these is this one, where it came across as if she had heard these words from someone else and decided that’s how a person is supposed to express their enthusiasm.
What Is A Replication Fork, How Many Chicken Wings In A Kg, Insta Dp Viewer, Gtl 11 Tactical Light, Diy Lean To Conservatory, Signs Of Pregnancy Before Missed Period Reddit, Houses For Rent In Funkstown, Md, Germany Bic Code, Ww2 Japanese Swords For Sale Australia, Yamaha Grizzly 80 Valve Adjustment, Whip Emoji Instagram, Colombian Grocery Store,