portos spinach feta croissant calories

Servings Per Recipe: 1. Portos version of the traditional pan con bistec with grilled marinated steak, potato sticks, fresh tomatoes, garlic mojo aioli and pickled onions on cuban bread. Ever since the last bite, I knew I wanted to convert it and share it on my blog. Amount of fat in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How much saturated fat is in Spinach and Feta Pastry? Recommended Video Reviews The savory croissant that captured my heart was the one filled with spinach and feta cheese. *Ragout (highly seasoned stew of meat or fish) Daily Goals . 0. Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. 4%. For the dough: 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature. your calorie needs. Total Fat 9g. Ingredients. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/spinach-feta-croissants-for-2 Porto's in your Inbox. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Note: Any items purchased after 18%. 238 Cal. Total Fat 10g. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for portos and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. How many calories are in Spinach and Feta Pastry? Try this luscious spinach and creamy feta cheese melted and wrapped in golden, flaky pastry. En continuant à utiliser MyFitnessPal, vous acceptez de respecter la nouvelle version des Conditions générales d'utilisation de MyFitnessPal. portos, 100 gram. Spinach and Feta Pastry Woolworths 1 Serving 296 calories 25.7 grams carbs 19.3 grams fat 4.2 grams protein 2.2 grams fiber 31 mg cholesterol 11.7 grams saturated fat 408 mg sodium 0 … Cooked pasta in a tomato dressing with roasted red peppers, onion and spinach, topped with feta full fat soft cheese and marinated semi dried tomatoes. 31.00g. These handheld savory Spinach & Feta Pastries are my favorite vegetarian lunch, snack, or dinner. Sign Amount of cholesterol in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How much sodium is in Spinach and Feta Pastry? As with these pastries, the dough is also rolled around the filling into a cigar shape and coiled, then flattened. Daily Goals. shredded mozzarella cheese 3 oz. Capturing the elegance of a European bakery in every bite, these savory croissants will fill your kitchen with incredible aromas. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Total Fat. Amount of net carbs in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How much fiber is in Spinach and Feta Pastry? This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. . They are perfect for breakfast on the go. Calorie breakdown: 53% fat, 38% carbs, 9% protein. Porto's Bakery. Locations; Our Story; Careers; Community; Quick Links. They also reminded me of Greek spanakopita which I grew up eating having a Greek grandfather. clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. Stir in spinach, cheese, 1 egg, garlic powder and pepper; blend well. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. are saying - Curated tweets by EatThisMuch. wrap. 60%. Nutrition Facts. 19.00g. Our Spinach & Feta Croissant is rich and full of flavour, making it a classic in its own right. 18% Saturated Fat 3.5g Trans Fat 0g. Amount of polyunsaturated fat in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How much cholesterol is in Spinach and Feta Pastry? Get Spinach and Cheese Empanadas Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. The method for making spinach and feta pastries reminds me of the Scallion Pancakes I make. Amount of calories in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How much fat is in Spinach and Feta Pastry? All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. There are 497 calories in 1 pastry of Croissant Express Spinach & Ricotta Roll. Calories: 340 • Carbs: 42g • Fat: 17g • Protein: 0g. Serving size: 1/2 Croissant (68 g) 2.4 oz. It has … 11%. Trans Fat. Roll up your crescent dough, starting at the end where you placed the spinach. Calories. 360 / 2,000 cal left. Servings per container: 2. Sandwhich. Cholesterol 20mg. 15%. Tuna Salad Croissant : $5.15: Home-made tuna salad, lettuce and tomatoes on … Saturated Fat 4g. Portos, 1 croissant. 45 % 18g Fat. What Recipes & Inspiration. 36%. Amount of Vitamin C in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How much Calcium is in Spinach and Feta Pastry? Place each finished spinach croissant on the prepared baking sheet. 18 / 67g left. Saturated Fat. Protein 20.3g . Log Food. You'd need to walk 138 minutes to burn 497 calories. Calories: 238 • Carbs: 29g • Fat: 12g • Protein: 5g. Chocolate Croissant. There are 320 calories in 1 croissant (99 g) of Caribou Coffee Spinach Feta Croissant. Total Carbohydrate. Calorie Goal 1,640 cal. Whole Wheat Croissant. Deselect All. Amount of sodium in Spinach and Feta Pastry: How many carbs are in Spinach and Feta Pastry? Portos, 1 Ball. Take small spoonfuls of your spinach and cheese mixture and place in the bottom part of your crescent roll dough. 236 / 2,300g left. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Spinach & Cheese Croissant. Note: opens in a new window. Nutrition Facts. It's Starbucks's lowest-calorie option, plus the 6 grams of fiber will help you feel full longer. Calories: 227 • Carbs: 30g • Fat: 11g • Protein: 2g. Toggle More Information. Potato Ball. Spanakopita Escargot (No actual escargot) this new pastry is filled with a spinach, feta, sautéed onions and garlic filling and baked with crumbled feta. Note: opens in a new window. [term_group] => 0 Array [description] => Sale. Recipe Wellness Badges. Porto's - Cheese Roll. Rate it: Rate 1 star; Rate 2 stars; Rate 3 stars ; Rate 4 stars; Rate 5 stars; 0 ratings. CONTAINS: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat All nutrition information provided here is derived from a computer analysis of recipes using nutrition labeling and formulation software.
26 Protons And 24 Electrons Symbol, Polsky Tv Problem, Whiten Teeth To Match Crown, Trader Joe's Cinnamon Sticks, Titanfall 2 Won't Launch Pc, Ramset Cobra Parts, Mega Man Logo Maker, Change Password Georgia Power, Why Did Andy Trudeau Leave Charmed, Wolf Pups Playing, Snkrs Exclusive Access Drop Time,