peter parker is a demigod fanfiction

They go to mr. Stark's penthouse, where Peter meets a strange man. rated T because I'm paranoid. - … Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Luke Castellan, and Thalia Grace. Peter!" comes Mr. Stark's outraged voice, I laugh, taking a long chug of his drink. She is the Daughter of Poseidon, and half sister of Percy Jackson. Thanks. Josephine Stark is the demigod daughter of Tony Stark and Aphrodite. Memories, blanked out, but I can picture his not so familiar face. "Serves you right," comes a cool voice from the door. I burnt my tongue," I mumble thickly, sticking the offending organ out. He is the biggest burden in … Harley Keener's Harem was Princess Shuri, Seth Clearwater and Riri Williams a daughter of Athena. Like really hot. Peter Parker x Stark!Reader (Soulmate AU)Requested by: @mega-trash-cringe This is my first Soulmate AU I’ve done so I was a bit wary but I really hope you enjoy it. Yup, that's right. I gasp, spluttering coffee over the carpet. Now finally being accepted into the Avengers. --- Marvel Fanfiction - Loki Laufeyson love story Started: April 28th, 2018 // Finished: Not yet [STARTS IN: Avengers] [LokixOC] Add to library 150 Discussion 11 A Demigod's Survival Guide To The Avengers "Fine. Peter Parker. The Deaf Wolf (Avengers Fanfiction) by Solstice 1M 32K 33 Ashlyn Brooks is a fifteen-year-old homeless, deaf mutant girl who lives in the Central Park in New York. Peter's life stays ordinary mainly focusing on school. What if Peter Parker, spider-man, was actually the son of Athena, and is going to camp half-blood! When their science class goes on a field trip to Stark Tower, everyone - demigod, superhero, student and teacher alike- is in for a few surprises. "Ow! But they have never seen him with his daughter. A Peter Parker/Spider-Man Love Story~ The sound of him, calling my name was the only sound I could hear. Before making it to camp, she met her best friends. Peter Parker's Harem was Michelle or MJ, Gwen Stacy, Doreen Green, Laura (Wolverine's Daughter), and Kamala Kahale who was a daughter of Venus. watch out, people, cause things are going to get really exciting now! But one day, he gets picked up by mr. Stark from school. "Hey! The guy who got me, hunted, in the first place. Little did Peter know, that this was only the start of a new adventure (Peter Parker X READER) Some say Tony Stark is a conceited, egotistical, narcissistic jerk. Loki Odinson. It's hot coffee. "Mrrr Stttaaarrrkkk," I gripe. T, English, Adventure & Mystery, chapters: 8, words: 58k+, favs: 439, follows: 605, updated: 2/14 published: 4/24/2020, Percy J., Jason G., Captain America/Steve R., Spider-Man/Peter Parker 22 We are heroes » by Rubyrach11 After the war Annabeth figured she would have a break, then again life of a demigod did not know the meaning of breaks. Elena Parker is a Demigod. She might not be a kid of the big three, but she was chased like she was. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase end up in a new school together, where they meet Peter Parker and his friends. Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (2803) Peter Parker & Avengers Team (2034) Include Additional Tags Fluff (12574) Angst (8989) Tony Stark Has A Heart (8857) Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (8800) Parent Tony Stark (8623) Peter Parker Needs a Hug (8439) Hurt/Comfort (7023) Precious Peter Parker (6628) Hurt Peter Parker (4712) That was the year the monsters really got bad. Elena is asked to go on a Quest in which she has to go back into past and guide and protect four children and take them safely to a certain Lion and fight by their side.
Milagros Del Profeta Eliseo, Rhino Super Long Lasting 69 Review, Maury County Jail, L1a1 Sporter 308 Imbel, Donk For Sale In Georgia Craigslist, Essay About Dreams, How Many Syllables In Sunny, Greenworks Pro 80v Battery And Charger, The Saint Magic Power Is Omnipotent Anime Episode 1, Khao Manee Lifespan, Does Target Drug Test Seasonal Employees 2020,