lr gohan link buddy

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Yukio. Notes. 1: 100%: Selling semi-fresh account with 4 LR's. Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku has great Link Skills and high Damage potential due to his Passive Skill, which maxes out at +170% ATK. The rotations I used were Goku and Frieza + Gogeta, Android 18 + 16 and floated off SSJ3 Goku, Tapion, and Friend Goku and Frieza. As his name says, he is unexpectedly helpful. Both of these Cards are strong on their own, but when paired together, they share +50% ATK and +4 Ki from Link Skills. He has a good leader skill, he changes orbs which is good for everyone and against movie bosses he will tank anything, besides he seals SAs which can be useful. Just like Android 17, 18 can be both a good tank and a good damage dealer thanks to her passive and Goku & Frieza's leader skill. Thankfully it has Monkey. Atreyu747. He gives a 90% buff to all but 18's HP, ATK, and DEF. Selling Global Fresh 16 LRs with LR Turles, Jiren, Gohan and more. You should be able to make it to the boss using only 4-5 items at most (personally used only 3). 2 talking about this. The best unit thus far that stuns all enemies when he comes into play. Gives 177% HP/ATK/DEF and +3 ki to Representatives of Universe 7 (TEQ Androids 17 and 18) and 90% HP/ATK/DEF and +3 ki to other super TEQ. If you own, use him as your leader and choose SS3 Goku LR or Goku/Frieza as your friend instead. By holding both Guidance of the Dragon Balls and Infighter, he's set up to give Yamcha more ATK than any other currently available partner. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. He Links very well with everyone on this Team but is a particularly good partner for one or both LR SSJ4s. Double on Gogeta's sweet abilities, 3 units capable of countering...4 capable of dodging. Stuns are also a + for this unit, I can't say anything for this guy, but that he carries the team. Also evades. They are so hard for me but so easy for other people. 80% ATK/DEF passive. Super TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +120%; or Extreme TEQ Type Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%, "Fusion" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +150%; or TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +50%, "Representatives of Universe 7" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +177%; or TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%, "Full Power" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +150%; or Super TEQ Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%, Super TEQ Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%; or Extreme TEQ Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Also has rare chances of stunning an enemy he hits for the rest of the fight. Atreyu747; Yesterday at 10:26 AM; Replies 0 Views 52. Got him at rainbow so if he links with gohan, its going to be an insane duo Father's Encouragement - ATK +18% for every Ki Sphere obtained, and Ki +1 whenever Ki is raised with Ki Spheres. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Tactics:_Super_Battle_Road_(Super_TEQ)?oldid=1248311. Despite appearing to be in his normal state, Gohan, in actuality, is using the power of Super Saiyan 2 without the burden the latter transformation places on his body. It is not optional to put Gogeta on rotation with, Easily could be replaced with any unit, really just filler but he can clutch it out when in need by critting when you need it most. There are two ways to use him on this team: the first one is to pair him with an orb-changer like [Blade of Hope and Dreams] Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) , and the second one is to leave him on rotation with one of the two Outshining Darkness Super Gogeta . Yukio; Feb 8, 2021; Replies 0 Views 268. Community content is available under. Goku/Frieza might be enough too though. Gains +20% of ATK per Rainbow Ki along having +120% ATK when he hits the battle lineup. I used SSJ3 Goku & Gogeta to chip others down while using Whis & Candy Vegito to stun my way through turns. Hard hitter, medium chance to evade enemy's SA and counter it, links well with Gogeta, SS4 Gogeta is a god, he does a lot of damage, has a high chance of evading and countering enemy's SA and he lowers enemy's ATK and DEF by 20%, The best tank and orb changer of the team. SFB; considered active 100% of the time. He can stun everyone. Especially since Teq Blueku is getting an awakening? Provides the team with +3 ki and +40% ATK (her super Attack raises ATK even further). Yeah currently I have Lr goten and gohan as a lead with the new phy goten, and a rainbow eza goten. As a result, Gohan is able to achieve a power beyond Super Saiyan 2 and even Super Saiyan 3, ultimately being … 1st gacha lr, first mono god lead, 1 og rainbow leader. Gohan, SV, str Gogeta. if you die, it's honestly your fault lol. Arguably THE main tank for this team with a high chance to guard every attack sent his way. Beyond that the family kamehameha units share most of their links except FB. He also gains power every time he attacks at +15%. Rare chance of also stunning an enemy comes after performing his Super Attack. Feb 8, 2021. He was the best leader I had. I assure you. I used this unit so Gogeta can counter anyone who uses a Super Attack. NELLO STESSO VIDEO!? Keep androids 18 and 17 on the spots taking the highest amount of hits and feed them with the right ki spheres so they can tank. Those rivals also hit really hard and tank well too. 18 is a tank, ki changer, and a self nuker with +12% ATK and +7% per ki sphere.
Prove That The Ratio Of The Areas Of Two Similar, Doctor Knife Name, Accident On I-88 Naperville Today, Best Favored Terrain 5e, Castle Crashers Animals, Sorry For The Disturbance, Dark Purple Sa Keycaps,