hot buttered cheerios

Melt butter in a pan; add in the vanilla. Stovetop method: Melt ¼ cup butter in a 10-inch skillet, then add ¼ teaspoon vanilla. I’m pretty sure my mom used margarine. Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat. The only ingredients required are … So if you want to give them a try, skip the margarine and microwave. Cooks.com - Recipe - Hot Buttered Cheerios Found this when I googled it. Many of the trends that came about in the ‘80s fell out of favor pretty quickly (RIP, shoulder pads). Microwave method: In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter, 3 teaspoons maple syrup and 1 cup chopped apple uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until butter is melted. #GiveABox #CollectiveBias. https://sweetlittlebluebird.com/fried-cheerios-aka-classic-hot-buttered I made the first batch yesterday and it was gone in under an hour. Make a warm and toasty movie or study snack! Well, Christine, you can indeed make Mini Doughnut Hot Buttered Toasted Cheerios in the slow cooker and they are great! Here are three new twists on this classic recipe (from Betty Crocker, click links below for the recipes), “A sweet sugar-cinnamon mix that tastes just like everyone’s favorite fair food!”, “A great snack for when an apple-pie craving hits – try it with Apple-Cinnamon Cheerios for even more apple flavor.”, “This savory spin is a perfect alternative to movie-night popcorn!”. Remove, sprinkle with salt…enjoy! )( I usually do 6 cups of honey nut cheerios.) Hot Buttered Cheerios needed to happen, stat. This helps the butter … Stir them around for a couple of minutes and let them soak up all the glorious, tasty butter. You've got Hot Buttered … This post was originally published in 2016. Hot Buttered Churro Cheerios. Add cereal; mix well. Jun 18, 2020 - Hot Buttered Cheerios are so tasty and so snackable! Aug 25, 2020 - These Mini Doughnut Hot Buttered Cheerios are a perfect sweet treat and super easy to make! It was inspired by a posting to the Cast Iron Group on Facebook. ! Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy immediately. HOT BUTTERED CHEERIOS : 1/4 c. butter 4 c. cheerios Salt or Season All salt to taste. Cook and stir cereal 2 to 3 minutes until well coated and hot, then sprinkle with salt. Your email address will not be published. My dad despises the smell of popcorn, but we kids needed a salty snack on “movie night” growing up. These can be made in the microwave, oven, or on the stove. This sweet and salty snack mix recipe is sure to please guests at any party. Add cereal; mix well. https://www.bigbearswife.com/mini-doughnut-hot-buttered-toasted-cheerios Creamy garlic parmesan spaghetti is loaded up with even more mouthwatering flavor with the addition of crisp bacon and savory ranch! One Pan Bacon Ranch Garlic Parmesan Pasta is an easy and satisfying one pot pasta meal that the whole family will love! Preheat oven to … HOT BUTTERED CHEERIOS : 1/4 c. butter 4 c. cheerios Salt or Season All salt to taste. Once you’ve melted the butter, you stir in some vanilla extract and the cereal and then pop it back in the microwave for a few minutes, stirring every minute. Hot buttered Cheerios. 01-26-2010, 03:32 PM andthentherewere3 : 5,065 posts, read 14,524,602 times Reputation: 3538. Total Time. I am always on the lookout for new finger foods to make for my kids to snack on. Serve warm or cold. ! Save Recipe. Hot Buttered Cheerios...the name says it all!!! Optional: - 1/4 cup of sugar - 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon . Add 4 cups Cheerios; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cereal is well coated and hot. All opinions are mine alone. Hot Buttered Cheerios. "Fried Cheerios!" How To Make Hot Buttered Cheerios Just melt the butter or margarine in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Toss together a batch for a whole-grain movie-night treat or a sweet or savory party snack—each recipe makes eight servings. Melt butter in pan, medium or medium high. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt . instead of butter. I’m guessing … 4:09. I love to munch on plain Cheerios, but when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. I … Write a review. This helps the butter sink into the cheerios and softens them up a bit, but don’t worry, they’ll crisp back up. When the butter gets all melted, add in the cheerios. Add cereal; mix well. ***This is not a sponsored post. Melt butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat, then stir in cheese, parsley, garlic … Blog Design by Traci Michelle. Hot Buttered Churro Cheerios. Hot Buttered O's . This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Prep Time. You've got Hot Buttered O's! I'm also a wife and mom of 4 amazing kids ages 2 to 20, and one sweet Boxer dog. Mini Doughnut Hot Buttered Cheerios are such a sweet treat that will remind you of your favorite fair food! Ingredients: 3 (cheerios ...) 2. Stovetop Method: In 10-inch skillet, heat ¼ cup butter, 3 teaspoons maple syrup and 1 cup chopped apple over low heat. Sprinkle with salt. This savory spin is a perfect alternative to movie-night popcorn! So happen they did. As I said there, my dh grew up eating "fried" cheerios in butter. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. May is such a wonderful time of year! Hot Buttered Cheerios...the name says it all!!! Think about the recipes you’ve been making for years and years. Add Cheerios, coating well in butter, stir for approximately 3 to 4 minutes, until cheerios are nicely toasted and crispy. Stir over medium heat until your Cheerios are warmed through and starting to brown. 1/2 stick butter ; 4-6 cups regular cheerios or honey-nut cheerios ( I think the honey nut cheerios taste best. Stir in 4 cups Cheerios; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cereal is well coated and hot. Microwave method: In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until melted. They're so addictive :) Full written recipe: http://po.st/kTJEke All that's needed is butter, Cheerios, garlic powder & grated Parmesan. 1 teaspoon dried parsley. Add 4 cups Cheerios; mix well. Add the Cheerios. Add 4 cups of Cheerios. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Pour in Cheerios and stir to coat the Cheerios with butter … Stir for 1 minute. 1/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate morsels. Mini Donut Hot Buttered Cheerios… Posted by jennascott77 September 24, 2011 October 11, 2011 Posted in Uncategorized Tags: family, nutrition, recipe. A sweet sugar-cinnamon mix that tastes just like everyone’s favorite fair food! Buttered Saltine Crackers – Old School Snack, Vintage Pineapple Upside Down Cake – Weekend Potluck 271 ». Now, think about how many of those recipes were trendy in the ‘80s. ***, I have to admit, these taste so much better as an adult than they did as a kid. In a large skillet, melt-butter over medium to medium-high heat. 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated. They’re so simple to make that kids will have a blast helping with the incredibly easy prep. This post was originally published in 2016. Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products, Betty Crocker™ + Barbie™ Dream Gap Project Strawberry Cake Mix, The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be Sweepstakes. I’m not exactly sure where this recipe originated, but I like to think it was one of my mom’s brilliant concoctions. How To Make Hot Buttered Cheerios Just melt the butter or margarine in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. ANY AND ALL USE OF PHOTOS IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. Sep 27, 2015 - A quick and easy snack to replace popcorn -- Hot Buttered Cheerios -- with a secret ingredient! Pinch of salt. 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter. My youngest made it into a cereal and my … Melt the butter over medium low heat. Copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Directions. And let me tell you, I regret not trying them sooner. The only ingredients required are butter, Cheerios and salt. Ingredients. Add some cinnamon, sugar, and salt, toss it all together, and get to snacking! Stir in 4 cups Cheerios; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cereal is well coated. You can stop here and enjoy your snack but, if you are like me, it is time to break out the chocolate. Cook Time. https://www.bettycrocker.com/.../vintage-betty/hot-buttered-os-three-new-ways This may be the easiest dish I've ever cooked in cast iron. A 1982 magazine ad touted this recipe as The New Quick 'N Easy Snack You Make With Cheerios. Prep Time. 4 Tbs butter. A great snack for when an apple-pie craving hits—try it with Apple-Cinnamon Cheerios for even more apple flavor. Just eyeball the butter and Cheerio ratio. Whip up this tasty snack in no time! 1/2 teaspoon onion powder. Stir in ¾ teaspoon apple pie spice. 97 jeguerohory. I also think she made them in the microwave so they were not super crispy, often a little wet and soggy. You HAVE to try this easy recipe for Hot Buttered Cheerios™ with Truffle and Parmesan! 4 cups Cheerios cereal. Melt butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat, then stir in cheese, parsley, garlic salt and onion powder. Hot Buttered Cheerios with Mini Chocolate Morsels. For one thing, they’re Cheerios. Wow Tilli, thanks for mentioning this thread on the other Cheerios thread. I love to munch on plain Cheerios… Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. No milk needed for this bowl of cereal. Just melt 1/4 cup of butter or margarine in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. HOT AND SPICY CHEX MIX. Melt some butter in a saucepan, then add Cheerios, and salt to taste. Related Videos. Jan 18, 2014 - From the Experimental Assorted Breakfast Recipe Collection. Make a bowl right now, and you've got Hot Buttered Os - plus 5 variations to try. You HAVE to try this easy recipe for Hot Buttered Cheerios™ with Truffle and Parmesan! 5 min . On February 11, 2021 By sarafillmer In Appetizer, Dessert, Snack. Stir in cheerios until fully coated, lowering heat to medium so cheerios don’t burn. Melt butter in pan, medium or medium high. Stir for 1 minute. 2 reviews: Add review or comment: Your Name: Email Address (required, never displayed) Rate … All Rights Reserved Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the Cheerios. I'm the lady behind the curtain here. Melt butter in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat, then stir in cheese, parsley, garlic salt and onion powder. Printer-friendly version. Add in ¼ cup sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon; toss well to coat. 2 … What you’ll need to Crockpot Mini Doughnut Toasted Cheerios: Cheerios™ OR Cinnamon Cheerios™ cereal; butter ; vanilla extract; white sugar; ground cinnamon; crockpot/slow cooker ; How to make Crockpot Mini Doughnut Toasted Cheerios: Add Cheerios … Total Time. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until cheerios are hot. Fried Cheerios (aka, Classic Hot Buttered Cheerios). Stir in cheerios. … Here’s a brief rundown (scroll to the bottom for the detailed printable.) 97 likes. A 1982 magazine ad touted this recipe as The New Quick 'N Easy Snack You Make With Cheerios. Season with salt. Best eaten when warm. Sweet and Salty Hot Buttered Cheerios Snack Mix - (VIDEO!!) 6 min . Hot Buttered Cheerios. I love showing you how to make shortcuts to … Make a bowl right now of Hot Buttered Os - plus 5 variations to try. Stovetop method: Melt ¼ cup butter in a 10-inch skillet, then add 3 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese, ½ teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Aug 21, 2018 - Hot buttered Cheerios, the new quick and easy snack you make with Cheerios cereal. Buttered Cheerios. Get the Sweet Little Bluebird Newsletter! Mini Doughnut Hot Buttered Cheerios . 1 min . Toasted Cheerios are perfect for snacking This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Hot Buttered Cheerios … the new and improved popcorn snack! Today I am sharing an old school snack, one I grew up on in the 70s and 80s – Fried Cheerios, also know as Hot Buttered Cheerios. On February 11, 2021 By sarafillmer In Appetizer, Dessert, Snack. Ingredients. Microwave method: In large microwavable bowl, microwave ¼ cup butter uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until melted, then mix in ¼ teaspoon vanilla. Stir in cheerios. Print. A fun, tasty throwback for Thursday! And let me tell you, I regret not trying them sooner. Hot Buttered Cheerios - We've been cooking up a batch for movie night instead of popcorn! Stir in the Cheerios. Savory Hot Buttered Cheerios. #GiveABox #CollectiveBias. Revisit the ‘80s with three new sweet and savory spins on Hot Buttered Cheerios, a classic throwback snack. Pour in Cheerios and stir to coat the Cheerios with butter and continue to stir for 3 minutes. Stir in 4 cups Cheerios; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cereal is well coated. I have no affiliation with, General Mills/Cheerios or Betty Crocker. Microwave method: In large microwavable bowl, microwave ¼ cup butter uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until melted, then mix in 3 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan cheese, ½ teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Stir in ¾ teaspoon apple pie spice. But some of the good ones—like Hot Buttered O’s, a super simple snack consisting of Cheerios toasted in a skillet with butter and a dash of salt—are timeless. We’ll bet it’s not too many (although we do still love a good spinach-artichoke dip!) Home > Recipes > Hot Buttered Cheerios. Hot buttered Cheerios - a quick, easy snack made with Cheerios cereal. His mother would feed it to him for dinner, or as a snack. Cereal pan “fried” in butter and vanilla, then tossed in a cinnamon … Hot Buttered O’s are now making a comeback with the help of three new exciting flavor variations: Mini Doughnut, Apple Pie and Garlic Toast. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! 2015-06-27 13:53:30. 6 min . I think the stove is the best and easiest way and it literally takes only minutes. All opinions are mine alone. After the cereal is heated, stir in ¼ cup sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon; toss well to coat. Pour Cheerios into a bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Fried Cheerios (aka, Classic Hot Buttered Cheerios… 1 min . February 1, 2021 January 29, 2021. aka Hot Buttered Os . ! the new and improved popcorn snack! Best eaten when warm. salt, to … FRIED CHEERIOS, aka Hot Buttered Cheerios… They’re the perfect snack. So happen they did. Season with salt. Earlier this week I indulged my inner child and made a small bowl of this toasty, buttery treat. … How To Make Mini Doughnut Hot Buttered Cheerios. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Stovetop method: Melt ¼ cup butter in a 10-inch skillet. 5 min . 4 cups Cheerios. Hot Buttered Cheerios Are a Great Mom Snack Idea! Hot Buttered Cheerios needed to happen, stat. Sprinkle with salt. Cook and stir cereal 2 to 3 minutes until well coated and hot, then sprinkle with salt. #thesaltymarshmallow #pasta #garliclover #spaghetti. I don’t remember a lot of real butter in the house growing up, unless it was the holidays. I … Cheerios skillet-stirred with melted butter and salt are a creative, fun and addictive alternative to popcorn. Cook Time. I am always on the lookout for new finger foods to make for my kids to snack on. You will need: - 1/4 cup of butter - 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract - 4 cups of Cheerios. They’re the perfect snack. Share Tweet Pin. For one thing, they’re Cheerios.
Walmart E Gift Card Birthday, Artificial Driftwood For Sale, Kns Replacement Pins, Russian 410 Ammo, Guess The Wings Of Fire Character, Juan Rivera Wife Brenda Instagram, Mills Watson Height,