crawling king snake lyrics

And I rule my den John Lee Hooker Crawlin' King Snake Lyrics. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Seeing everything I want Type song title, artist or lyrics. Crawling King Snake This song is by Eric Burdon and appears on the album Crawling King Snake (1982). E7b10 Well I'm the crawling King Snake in the room of the damned.A7 E7 Well I'm the crawling King Snake in the room of the damned, B7 A7 E7 you don't mess 'round with my mate, gonna use her for myself.E7b10 Come a' crawling by my window grass is very high, keep on crawling till the day I die.A7 E7 Crawling King Snake and a room of damned. Well, I'm the Crawlin' King Snake And I rule my den I'm the Crawlin' King Snake And I rule my den Yeah, don't mess 'round with my mate Gonna use her for myself Caught me crawlin', baby, window Grass … I'm just gonna use her for myself You got me crawlin' baby when the grass was very high I'm just gonna keep on crawlin' now baby until the day I die Cause I'm a crawlin' king snake and I rule my den I don't want nobody hangin' around with my lady, I'm just gonna use her for myself I'm gon' crawl to your window baby, I'm gon' crawl over to your door You've got everything I want now … (Official Music Video) Tab Benoit Crawlin' King Snake Lyrics Live: Swampland Jam Track List. Get on out there on your hands and knees, baby Well, I'm the Crawlin' King Snake / And I rule my den / I'm the Crawlin' Read or print original Crawling King Snake lyrics 2021 updated! Lyrics to Crawling King Snake by John Lee Hooker from the 36 Blues Masterpieces album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Yeah I'm a crawlin' king snake, and I rule my den Well I'm a crawlin' king snake, and I rule my den I don't want nobody hangin' around with my little girl now I'm just gonna use her for myself You got me crawlin' baby when the grass was very high I'm just gonna keep on crawlin' now baby until the day I die Cause I'm a crawlin' king snake and I rule … I'm the Crawling King Snake [CDATA[ [Verse 1] Crawling King Snake Lyrics, The Doors, Doors polyphonic ringtones Doors sheet music Concert tickets Well, I'm the Crawlin' King This could be about a bad acid trip, or when stone high drunk. I’m the Crawling King Snake And I rule my den Yeah, don’t mess around with my mate Going to use her for myself. Lyrics for Crawlin' King Snake by Peter Green Splinter Group. You better give me what I want Crawling around your door Lyrics to 'Crawling King Snake' by The Doors. Cause I'm a crawlin' king snake and I rule my den I don't want nobody hangin' around with my lady, I'm just gonna use her for myself I'm gon' crawl to your window baby, I'm gon' crawl over to your door You've got everything I want now baby, I wanna crawl up on your floor Cause I'm a crawlin' king snake, and I rule my den Lyrics for Crawling King Snake by Junior Kimbrough. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Ooo, we are going to crawl, one more Crawling King Snake Songtext The Doors von L.A. Woman. Playlist Share. "Crawling King Snake" lyrics. //]]>. Yes, yes You know I'm a crawling king snake Baby, and I rule my den You know I'm a crawling king snake Baby, and I rules my den Don't hang Crawlin' Kingsnake by Muddy Waters was written by Big Joe Williams and was first recorded and released by [Big] Joe Williams in 1941. This process is automatic. Lyrics to 'Crawlin' King Snake' by John Lee Hooker. Stay away from drugs. Well, I'm the Crawlin' King Snake And I rule my den I'm the Crawlin' King Snake And I rule my den Yeah, don't mess 'round with my mate Gonna use her for myself Caught me crawlin', baby, window Grass is very high I don't want you hangin' around my mate; wanna use her for myself . Lyrics to Crawling King Snake; John Lee Hooker Artistfacts; send your comment. Caught me crawlin', baby Crawlin' 'round your door Seein' everything I want I'm gonna crawl on your fl.. Yeah I'm a crawlin' king snake, and I rule my den / Well I'm a crawlin' "Crawling King Snake" lyrics. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. This song is a cover of "Crawling King Snake" by John Lee Hooker. Lyrics to 'Crawlin King Snake' by Peter Green. // Shawn Mendes Hailey Baldwin Tattoo, Obs Rtsp Delay, Joe Haden High School, 2000 Sea Ray 210 Bowrider Specs, Invisible Man Chapter 3 Quotes,