banana fish fic rec

#banana fish #asheiji #banana fish fic rec #banana fish fics #bananafishfluffweek #banana fish fanfiction #wonglung More you might like. by Mistress of Yaoi on January 6, 2019 June 2, 2020. Banana Fish/Death Note Crossover, 2025-26 Mar. Jun 17, 2019 - Shared by @arianen1. 23 notes. The only part he hates is waking up. Just so we are clear: They are my personal favorites, so if you can’t find someone on the list, it’s not because they aren’t worthy. fic rec raptorwithamarker liked this . banana fish banana fish fics banana fish au asheiji ash lynx eiji okumura ash x eiji banana fish au fic rec r : fluff r : ash lives r : alternative ending r : asheiji r : ash r : eiji r : sing. I decided to try to write a Banana Fish story as my first story Uke Eiji/Seme Ash that's the way I see them. Officer / Grown-up / Oughta Know. he spoke words that would melt in your hands (4.9k, Sep 20) > Ash is the type of person that likes to sleep in late. So after I saw a few people asking about Banana Fish/Asheiji fanfics, I’ve decided to make a little fic rec post with my favorite fics. There are no bad writers in any fandom! He doesn’t. Banana Fish (2018) “Aslan Jade Callenreese, known as Ash Lynx, was a runaway picked off the streets of New York City and raised by the infamous godfather of the mafia, Dino Golzine. Banana Fish is classified as a shojo manga, but I sure as hell don't agree - it's brutal, violent, bloody, gory, and deals in rape and pedophilia (although the latter two are not graphic). Banana Fish Sketches (more like Ash lynx focused art) ... hello >:^) do u perhaps have any bf fic recs? It is a fairytale. Public Bookmark. So after I saw a few people asking about Banana Fish/Asheiji fanfics, I’ve decided to make a little fic rec post with my favorite fics. Trends. (笑) @ radiodread 3 weeks ago. Bookmark Collections: Banana Fish Fics; All Bookmarks; 41. “You’d be surprised”, said Xaldien, who just lost four followers and received a lovely “men can’t be raped” anon shortly after reblogging this the first time. Fic Recs. 06 Feb 2021. Posts; Ask some stuff; Submit things if you so desire; Archive; justficit. Now 17 years old and the boss of his own gang, Ash gets his hands on a mysterious drug called “Banana Fish"—the same two words his older brother, Griffin, has muttered since his return from the Iraq War. i will preface that i dont really read a lot bc i am very picky so i usually just prefer to write my own stuff, so i dont have a ton, but heres what ive got!! Words. Yut Lung Lee fic recs: Fanfiction focused and centered on Yut Lung lee. 219 notes. Or the fix it fic we all need. justficit. Banana Fish/Death Note Crossover, 2025-26. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. a manhunt with plot-style fic! calic-rec liked this . I would love recs that have some of the following characteristics: * Cultural settings that are not like or set in my own (America /modern global West): this might include creative spec fic societies as exemplifed by Le Guin; historical/fantasy settings that feel like older cultures (ex. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 6 Videos 7 References Eiji was the first person to Ash who has done something good to him without wanting anything in return, Eiji wants to protect Ash despite his lack of experience with fighting, using guns or being part of a gang. Fanfiction Rec; LGBTQ+; Anime Reviews; Posts Banana Fish – Anime Review. Banana Fish. 863 notes. ficsnsheit. Also, Ash or Shorter aren't gang leaders in this.---Ash knew that watching a magic show was contrary to his image but he couldn't help himself. I write at the pace of a snail and sometimes recommend fics. Chapter Two- At Night. The only BF I'm interested in is Banana Fish. 004. fic rec 005. twitter 006. nat | 27 | sweden | ao3 | twitter. And I’ve Found My Way Home (2.4k, Jul 20) > After two long years, Ash is finally going to see Eiji again - except when he meets him at the airport, things are a little different. Chapters. If you told me we were dreaming, I would pinch you to prove we're awake. 1,306 notes. AshEiji is the slash ship between Ash Lynx and Eiji Okumura from the Banana Fish fandom. pfp commissioned from Aria Art on FB! An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Beginning in the Summer 2018 anime season and ending in December of the same year Banana Fish is by far my favorite anime of 2018 and this is coming from a yaoi and boys love fan who was spoiled within her genre of choice this year, but what is it about Banana Fish … See what Shenying Vang (shenyingv) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Status. Rated: Fiction K - English - Romance/Drama - [Ash Lynx, Eiji O.] #kiribaku #kiribaku fic rec #canon #teen #first kiss #4k10k #fluff #one shot 40 notes. are you alright with fic of your egginnit au? - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,671 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/13 - Published: 10/2 - id: 13710396 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten < Prev. So here we go. the unspoken words are building up and keep building up. Published. ao3. Sideblog for fic recs n shit. 23 notes Feb 23rd, 2021. Fanfiction Rec; LGBTQ+; Anime Reviews; Posts Banana Fish is not Yaoi, but it’s still Awesome! Some have given me stories I will treasure for life (like Trigun, Banana Fish, Acid Town). : D o n ’ t w o r r y. Y o u ’ r e w a y c o o l e r t h a n a n y o n e e l s e. : . rubydragon16 ⭒ . Title. I’m cool with anyone writing fics of the AUs I draw asks dream smp egginnit au egginnit. labingi. by Mistress of Yaoi on July 8, 2018 January 15, 2019. [teen wolf fic rec] TItle: Mating Habits of the Domesticated North American Werewolf Author: lielabell Fandom: Teen Wolf Pairing: Derek/Stiles Summary: Derek doesn’t do pining. The Boreal Express, a magic train, makes a visiting of Ohtori Academy during nighttime. Language: English Words: 29,736 Chapters: 5/5 Comments: 298 Kudos: 1661 Bookmarks: 371 Hits: 21590. As far as I remember, one of the protags only uses pistols in his fights. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; i-have-cheese liked this . Posting Schedule. this one feels bad, man; and as he fell (you walked away) by Teahound happy reading, y’all! TVTrope Fic Rec: (Seinen Kakumei Utena) *NEW* TVTrope Page: (Seinen Kakumei Utena) My Stories 17; Favorite Stories 25; Favorite Authors 10; Sort: Category. Save; Bookmarked by youtubersxtv. Fic Rec: Shorter Wong/Reader I It Was Only a Kiss by @glasswingsndreamz. 17th, 2011 09:51 pm. #given #boku no hero academia #shingeki no kyojin #banana fish #doukyuusei #shimanami tasogare. Find images and videos about rubydragon16. Reviews. (No yuesing because that deserves its own list) ... where Ash is evil and Yut Lung ran away from his brothers years ago and is the gang leader who found out about Banana Fish. ⭒ these cutie pies given mafuyama sato x uenoyama uenoyama ritsuka mafuyu sato. eijispumpkin: oh boy lets see!!! with full credits of the idea to you of course :] Of course u can! This prompt has been haunting me for a while. The alternate ending I cherish in my heart of hearts. Fics 'n Shit. Card 163. unfinished fics fic rec fics abandoned abandoned fics abemiha misawa bakudeku tododeku sasunaru asheiji soriku axelroxas klaine kurtbastian naruto big windup ookiku furikabutte daiya no ace ace of diamond kingdom hearts my hero academia banana fish glee. Ze Polar Express by QQQQQ reviews. So when it becomes clear that Stiles is much more interested in having Derek as a new best friend than a boyfriend, he puts on his big boy pants and makes it fucking work. Archive. Updated. Youjo Senki Fic Idea, Rec, and Discussion Thread ... Like, there is a manga titled "Banana Fish" set in America that deals with the mystery of a dangerous drug, and one of the protagonists sports a fighting style that doesn't sport any "big swords" nor big guns at all. Shorter comes across you kissing a stranger he’s never seen you with before in the back alleyway. not because it’s BL, but also yeah, but because the art is excellent and the story is well written and the characters have depth and are interesting.
Roaches In Hermit Crab Tank, Donk For Sale In Georgia Craigslist, Mr Heater Mh18b Thermocouple, Ffxiv Stormblood Gathering Food, Aspasia Collagen Contraindicatii,