avengers fanfiction peter peppermint

Anxiety/Depression. Nobody was going to say no to a warm hot chocolate during the New York winter! “I promise, kid.” Tony whispered. rated for *Steve Rogers voice* language. Tony was too anxious to wash Peter’s flesh off of his arm, worried it was the last thing he would have of Peter, but after about an hour the smell became too much to bare. Add that one to the Peter Parker files. It was all being kept in the fridge for when they could all eat together as a family. Peter leaned forward and coughed into his hand. This was her first major success in repairing internal tissues in the body, and as of now Peter’s body was taking to the new cells and tissue well. “I need to ask you three to leave the room so that I can begin. Please request! 5 Times You Made an Avenger Blush + 1 Time The Turned Tables. “Sounds like a plan to me, kid.” Rhodey replied warmly. “It appears Mr. Parker is experiencing symptoms similar to hydrochloric acid poisoning.” The AI replied. “Bruce?” Helen’s voice came through the ceiling. Add to library 4 Discussion 1. Steve was decorating the little Christmas tree in his room at the compound with little candy canes and plain white lights. Peter’s breathing became more desperate and erratic, and Rhodey called for Bruce as he and Tony tried wiping Peter’s hands of his bloody saliva. “He’s bleeding through his stomach.” Bruce called out, urgently. King Of The Soul Eater. “I.. Rhodey gently placed one hand on his bouncing knee, not to make it still, but to let him know he was there. Stark?”. I just read this fic by Silver_KnightShade where he develops an aversion to peppermint like spiders do and I was wondering if there were more where the spider part of him kind of comes out in unusual or suprising ways. Tony chuckled when he saw his friend covering Peter’s eyes with one flour covered hand. Tony went to pick Peter up, but knew that if he picked him up with his head tilted back he could choke on his own puke. How had things turned so quickly? “Throat hurts.” He replied weakly. i mean you're already down here, aren't you? When the spider from Oscorp bit me, I inherited a lot of spider habits. “His saliva’s bloody and he’s got blood in his stomach, too.” Tony wanted to grab Peter’s hand and hold it, squeeze it, let him know he’d be alright, but he stopped when he remembered how burned they were. “I had no idea you would react that way to the peppermint oil, I—” He took a sharp breath. He figured this out one day after he got the spider bite, when Aunt May gave him some peppermint tea (this ended with Peter waking up on a hospital bed, and an Epi-Pen in his leg) +. I am so sorry.” Rhodey choked, gingerly massaging Peter’s forearm with his hand. Babysitter!Peter. I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas Peter moaned next to him, breathing heavily. “I baked that monstrosity of a cake with all the love in my heart and you know it, Rhodes.” Tony shot back, chuckling himself at the memory. Now.”. Peter Parker's life is pretty crazy Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Tony brushed Peter’s hair out of his face again, shushing him. I need ideas to write about. Peter opens an 'incorrect quotes' account for the Avengers on Twitter, without telling them. Peter whimpered as they did so. Rhodey and Bruce scooted closer to Peter, and his eyes passed over everyone in the room, trying to piece together what had happened. “I didn’t know you were so bad at baking, Mr. Stark.” Peter giggled as Rhodey went on about the time Tony had tried baking a cake for Rhodey’s birthday years ago. Friday supplied. P.R.O.M.I.S.E Rhodey, Peter, and Tony, were all sitting on the large couch in the common area just off of the kitchen, watching He follows Steve back to America and the Avengers compound struggling to try and make sense of everything that has happened. Tony could feel Peter’s flesh, hot and sticky, adhering to his own skin as he did so. “We need to get him to the med bay. Tony shook his head, carefully patting his chest. And lucky for him, he’s always learning something new about Peter Parker. Discover (and save!) Tony grunted as he and Rhodey moved Peter to the large machine. ... Peter is part spider and he decides to prank the Avengers with Tony’s help. Rhodey brought over a garbage can for Peter, who was still vomiting, which Tony held under his chin. "So. Peter Parker is deathly allergic to Peppermint. Then Tony Stark returns to earth, broken, sick, desolate. “Cho?” Tony asked urgently, severity in his tone. Peter had been staying over with the Avengers, when Steve offered to make hot chocolate. “You know I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t think you’d come out okay.” Peter’s eyes darted across Tony’s face for a few seconds more before he tore his hand off of Tony’s wrist. Steve complied and made a huge pot of PEPPERMINT hot chocolate (am I the only one lazy enough to make hot chocolate in a pot?). “Still the best birthday present you’ve ever gotten me.” Rhodey smiled as he continued teaching Peter how the cookie press worked. A timer chimed and Tony stood to pull a sheet of cookies out of the oven. Warning(s): None Extra: This is a fact, spiders don’t react well to the smell of citrus fruits like lemon, they also don’t like the smell of eucalyptus, tea tree, and peppermint oils.-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x- READER’S POV: “Y/n!” Ned comes rushing over to where you were standing. Read Peter Parker: the Deaf spider from the story Peter Parker Oneshots by Lovergirl11223344 (~~) with 6,166 reads. Lol, i didn't even know this was something i wanted untell i stumbled upon a fic about Peter's heightened senses (because of the spider bite), and it was just about how loud the Avengers tower is and it really hurts Peter's ears. Pepper walked into the room drying her hands with a towel. “He’s reacting as a spider would, but it appears to be a much more intense reaction.” She observed. Peter Parker oneshots :) - Vines are now a weapon get ready These are just oneshots that I have thought of either myself, or by the help of my friends, or based off things I find on pinterest. Tony sat closer to Peter’s bed, carefully grabbing one of his bandaged hands. Peter was holding his hands up to his mouth, his eyes screwed shut in pain. Bruce, taking the hint, conceded. "Here you go Peter, this one is for you." Anyone up for Angst, whump, avengers family, half canon compliant civil + infinity wars, with 20 y/o Peter Parker saving the universe? Or anything really. Tony did his best to ignore the feeling of vomit sliding down his back as he followed Rhodey and Bruce to the med bay, comforting Peter the whole way there. He began retching weakly, Tony and Rhodey now needing to hold him up so he wouldn’t fall forward. +. “I will.” She seemed to sense Tony’s discomfort with the idea of leaving Peter alone, because just before they exited the room, she reminded, “He’s in steady hands, Tony.” Tony nodded, taking a deep breath. Before Bruce had the chance to seal Peter inside, he reached out and clamped one hand around Tony’s wrist. “We’re sending some over to you now.” Bruce confirmed, working fast. He finally gave in and washed it off himself, trying to convince himself that it was the stench that made his eyes water. “Of course not.” Tony spoke against her cool lips. Avengers Team (MCU) Michelle Jones; Ned Leeds; Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) Harley Keener; Additional Tags: Action; YouTube; Tony Stark Has A Heart; Tony Stark Is a Good Bro; Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure; Precious Peter Parker; Peter Parker is a Good Bro; Peter Parker is a Little Shit; Peter Parker is a Mess If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. “Keep us updated Helen.” Bruce called out as he tried wiping some of Peter’s flesh off of Tony, but the second he tried Tony jerked his arm away. The Compound kitchen had gone from the baking zone to the cooking zone, as Pepper, now joined by Bruce, prepared the various dishes for their Christmas dinner. “Friday, contact Dr. Cho, tell her it’s urgent.” Bruce called out as the four entered the private medical wing of the compound. your own Pins on Pinterest Tony could feel Peter’s flesh, hot and sticky, adhering to his own skin as he did so. The Compound kitchen had gone from the baking zone to the cooking zone, as Pepper, now joined by Bruce, prepared the various dishes for their Christmas dinner. Yeah, everyone knows that Tony Stark loves to learn. His voice was hoarse, and Tony noticed how Peter strained as he spoke. They had all been chowing down on cookies despite Bruce and Pepper’s warnings that their appetites would be ruined, but as the movie went on, Tony and Rhodey both noticed how increasingly uncomfortable Peter seemed. Nov 11, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by pickled pidge. “I am so sorry I put you through this.” Peter’s eyebrows furrowed at the apology, reaching out and resting his other bandaged hand on Rhodey’s knee. rated for *Steve Rogers voice* language. You’re okay.”. It's true then? “How the hell did this happen?”. Tony's smirk grew. but boxing day still counts as christmas in my book, so i'm not gonna beat myself up over it. Nor could anyone else. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Baby Peter. Tony Stark loves to learn. He groaned, his voice weak, as his eyes slowly opened. I almost killed the sweetest teenager on the face of the planet ... (Avengers, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals) ... Peppermint and Licorice. Before the spider bite, Peter had been allergic to peanuts … as he did so. He's not leaving forever." Quizzes Stories People Tests Fiction Fanfiction Nonfiction Surveys. The problem in Peter's mind is how to get them to like him before, they discover how truly spider like he is. Confused looks were shared around Peter. so hey, even if you just type the letter z eight times, i would love it if you posted a comment for me. Work Search: He kept clearing his throat and swallowing, and couldn’t seem to sit still. She exchanged a confused and concerned look with Tony, who looked up to the ceiling for answers. A/n: Thank you guys so much for almost 100 hearts! “My throat—” He coughed again forcefully. Everyone in the room felt they could breathe a little bit easier knowing that Peter was okay. Tony was sat in between Rhodey and Peter, the latter leaning against his chest, having his curls played with absent mindedly. This includes ANYTHING peppermint. Search though the tags on our tag list to find your perfect fic. He opted instead for pulling Peter close to his chest, and scooping him up with one arm, securing his head and neck with his other, as if he was carrying a small child. You’d managed twelve years of public school and real friends, sleepovers and sharing lunches. 7.9k. • Short fics in a verse where Peter is accidentally turned into a child version of himself, and the avengers accidentally turn into parents. “Seriously? I desperately need a break from longer writing, so I thought it might be fun to write some quick ficlets based on each of the figures I get in my calendar. Featured Fanfiction. ... Peppermint Itallian ... Fanfiction. Tony put his hand on the back of Peter’s neck, feeling for a fever. There are other things as well, but I don't like telling people about them because no one will understand. Tony grunted as he and Rhodey moved Peter to the large machine. All pairings okay and gen is also welcome, self recs are great too. Before Bruce had the chance to seal Peter inside, he reached out and clamped one hand around Tony’s wrist. “But we’re still testing use on anything internal. He looked like he was fading fast. Fanfiction Romance Marvel Avengers Mcu Reader Insert Iron Man Second Person Tony Stark Tony Starkxreader Someone gifted me with a Marvel advent calendar, ya'll! i hope you enjoy my christmas fic, and happy holidays to those who celebrate!! Rhodey..?” He questioned. The kid just has a way of making almost anyone he meets fond of him. Peter took a step back and glared at the offending piece of candy. It’s still not safe to have others in the room when we’re attempting to repair anything interior.” Tony almost asked how, then, was it safe for Peter. Cloudflare Ray ID: 62719d7f9b67edbf your own Pins on Pinterest It's Christmas! He should’ve known. Steve sighed as he came into the doorway and crouched down behind Peter. “I baked that monstrosity of a cake with all the love in my heart and you know it, Rhodes.” Tony shot back, chuckling himself at the memory. It was a terribly awful cake. “I didn’t know you were so bad at baking, Mr. Stark.” Peter giggled as Rhodey went on about the time Tony had tried baking a cake for Rhodey’s birthday years ago. A blog made for reviewing and categorizing Peter & Tony fanfiction. Peter looked up at Tony with pleading eyes, his body growing weaker by the second. left kudos on this work! my goal was to get it up by christmas, but festive family drama got in the way lmao. “I hope you updated the wireless interface on the Cradle, Tony.” She pointed out, the Cradle across the room starting up. “You know I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t think you’d come out okay.” Peter’s eyes darted across Tony’s face for a few seconds more before he tore his hand off of Tony’s wrist. “His advanced healing is probably what’s causing him to deteriorate this quickly in the first place.” Rhodey supplied. Nor could anyone else. Peter whirled from his half-crouch a good distance away and watched the guy from the first building charge in and roughly yank the dazed Captain America onto his feet. Avengers Humor Marvel Jokes Funny Marvel Memes The Avengers Dc Memes Marvel Dc Comics Marvel Universe Die Rächer Deadpool. “How much pain is he in?” At that moment, Peter let out a loud, strangled cry, his breaths now wheezing. Peter caught the action, turning his head slightly to face him. That’s no secret. Arguments | List 2. Almost everyone that knows Peter has a soft spot for him. None of them had worked out – either they didn’t share your feelings, or they were … “You’re gonna be okay, Pete. You were waiting for your boyfriend, Peter. Peter looked up at Tony with pleading eyes, his body growing weaker by the second. Jan 16, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by abby fluck. Rhodey tried pulling Tony away as he looked up to the ceiling. As he did, he noticed how raw and red the palms of his hands were, like they had been badly burned. 815 guests Aunt May Dies | List 2. “Do I need to remind you two that we have a kid here?” He asked as Peter groaned. “Or Spangles gets it.” Peter obeyed, putting his hands in the air and readying to shoot with his web-shooters. “The reaction seems to be in response to peppermint, boss.” Friday supplied. Peter took a sip of his drink, relishing in the warmth flowing down his throat into his stomach, keeping his whole body warm. “You know I made sure everything in this place is always in top shape.” Tony assured. (See the end of the work for more notes.). “Get back to work, Tony. The two, in unison. She sounded irritated. Bruce made worried eye contact with Tony. “You’re gonna be okay, Pete. In which Peter is allergic to peppermint and peanuts +. He and Rhodey went about waking up the equipment as Tony put Peter on the hospital bed as carefully as he could. don’t Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Allergies (Peppermint, bug spray, etc) Alternate Universe (AU) Amnesia “Annie” Fics/Publicity Stunt | List 2. Tony smirked. Peter hated it because he had to pretend he was awful at it, when he was actually really good at PE. For example, I am allergic to peppermint now. Asexual!Peter. “The only place we have hydrochloric acid is down in the lab, but Peter hasn’t been down there all day.” Tony explained. FRIDAY filled the room with peppermint spray, causing Peter to freak out and run away. Avengers Team. “You know I’m not cleaning all this up, right?” She said as she set the bags down on the counter and began taking her gloves and scarf off. “Put your hands up,” the man ordered roughly. Let's celebrate with the avengers! BAMF!Peter | List 2. Because, I almost killed the sweetest teenager on the face of the planet, And that’s the story of how Peter almost died on Christmas Eve. Sometimes he’ll sit down and learn a new skill for fun (like when he learned how to play the bagpipes), out of necessity (when he built his mini arc reactor, in a cave no less) out of spite (when he created a new freaking element), or just because (when he mastered thermonuclear astrophysics in one night. Sometimes he’ll sit down and learn a new skill for fun (like when he learned how to play the bagpipes), out of necessity (when he built his mini arc reactor, in a cave no less) out of spite (when he created a new freaking element), or just because (when he mastered thermonuclear astrophysics in one night. Christmas dinner had long since been forgotten, no one having much of an appetite after what had just conspired. Wildgirl93, TessaXoXo, AngelG_kim, Pizzaaaaa, god_pf_yaoi, NightHuntersFeast666, Nao_mi, MusicLover19, paaulii, GhiduMurat, oOlive, mrsmimi, Liu122, niick, Cassiopeia88, Sunny_Katty, twitches456, Shy_Cat, Saidr, verdantElf, Justa14writer, Thegoodchild83, EmpanadaDePizza, Serry01, AnneGeeTheBee, Maya18, mangleeverdeen, TongueTiedMisfit, ShotgunWoman, bugboymax, Kalluna, neilA5263, 8000fangirl, dantesleadinglady, SleePing_B, AlexisJ_Loki, Gods_child57, mickey24, Alycat44, Lillook, Ahgras, ShouyouPotter, maukgu, aliciawycha, catch_you_later, MultiFandom23, Genderfluid_Nerd, mangaqueen1158, bisexualclotpole394, MJ_the_Space_Gay, and 978 more users “He ingested peppermint oil, and it’s not sitting so well with his spider DNA.” Helen was silent for a moment as Bruce looked over him. They’d long since thrown out all the cookies they had baked, Rhodey couldn’t stand the smell of them after what they had done to Peter. Pepper had gone to bed some time ago, the chairs in the med bay doing little to support her back and distended stomach. “I hope you updated the wireless interface on the Cradle, Tony.” She pointed out, the Cradle across the room starting up. And boy, did he find one, Peter was boiling. “If you substitute the peppermint for something else so I can still have some cookies, we can call it even?” Peter proposed, lifting his hand from Rhodey’s lap. Tony, Rhodey, Bruce, and Pepper spent the early hours of Christmas morning waiting at Peter’s bedside for him to wake up after his six hour procedure. Note: I don't own Marvel. Bruce was by their sides now as well, all three turning their attention to Peter. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the Island of the Misfit Toys. “Pete, what’s going on?” Tony asked, trying to mask the worry in his tone. “You have a few too many cookies, Pete?” Tony asked, concerned when Peter sat up from his embrace. That night, Tony learned another of many lessons about his Spider-Kid the hard way; Peter Parker and peppermint, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, uhhhh god i am so bad at tagging i am so sorry, it's also four in the morning and i just finished writing this so cut me some slack lmao. “My throat really hurts.” It sounded like it did, too. Swinging around Queens for hours every day made you a bit stronger. Spiders don't like peppermint?" “He just passed out, but his vitals are still reading okay.” Helen reassured quickly. Tony instinctively reached up to brush some hair away from Peter’s face. as well as Helen is gonna take amazing care of you, and when you wake up you’ll feel good as new.” Peter tapped something on Tony’s wrist, so quickly he almost missed it. “Mr. “I.. I-I don’t.. I’m…” Peter tried. “Hey, kiddo.” Tony replied quietly, smiling warmly. He coughed again, blood spewing onto the tissues in his hands. Peter just hissed in response, his eyes trained on the candy. Peter groaned at the action, but thankfully was still lucid enough to wrap his arms around Tony’s neck. He didn’t really have to, but he made a. first impression on Bruce because of it). and comments are the only way i really know if people enjoy what i'm posting!!! “Christmas can wait until you’re feeling a bit better, kid. “Peppermint is known to repel spiders, and can be lethal in large quantities.”, In which Peter gives Tony and the gang a rather festive health scare on Christmas Eve. “I know it hurts, Pete, but it’s gonna help, okay? “That answer your question?” Tony asked as he helped Rhodey place a cannula into Peter’s nose. “There’s peppermint oil in the spritz cookies.” Rhodey recalled. Helen would be flying out on the 27th to check on Peter in person, but as far as operating on someone who’s halfway across the world goes, tonight was a success. Tony was so confused, the kid had been fine, more than fine, barely half an hour ago. “Mr. As Pepper went about preparations for that evening’s turkey dinner and Tony began moving the golden brown cookies from the baking sheet to the cooling rack, all he could think about was how happy he was in this moment. “Fascinating.” Helen whispered. i know i mention it at the end of all of my fics, but i am a sad lowly writer who craves validation and attention. • "Okay then. The one skill he’s never quite been able to master. “Peppermint is known to repel spiders, and can be lethal in large quantities.” Rhodey’s eyes went wide. Tony kissed his hand and planted it onto Peter’s forehead quickly before Bruce sealed the Cradle shut. [edit: check my reblog for an excerpt] #irondad #spider son #irondad and spiderson #domestic avengers #the avengers #peter parker #tony stark Alive!Tony in FFH. Peter Parker is the most precious thing ever <<< I agree to that too. Peppermint Allergy by CarpeDiem369 Peter is spending the next month of summer break with the Stark family! It’s not your fault.” Rhodey nodded, taking a slow breath. Peter didn't talk to Tony for a week. Rhodey shook his head. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. "You’ve got a boy with the energy of a little kid, the brain of a genius teenager, and the experience of a vigilante, Avenger apprentice. They’d long since thrown out all the cookies they had baked, Rhodey couldn’t stand the smell of them after what they had done to Peter. “I don’t know how much longer we have.” She was silent for a moment before speaking. “Still tired..” Peter said to no one in particular as his eyes slipped shut, like he was just realizing it. Alien!Peter. Author Recs. Or. peppermint tea, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction When the holiday season rolls around in a flurry of snow and ice, wind sweeping through an open window and cars slipping on ice like cats in water, it's met with great joy. Tony nodded, helping her pull the scarf from around her neck, pulling her into another kiss. "Ngh.. hurts…” He forced out, Bruce now taking a knee next to Rhodey. Peter cracked one eye at him. “Peter.. Peter didn't relinquish his grip on Tony's shirt, and Steve felt guilt eat at his stomach as he used his strength to pull those little hands away. "-don't like peppermint." Summary: “The reaction seems to be in response to peppermint, boss.”. That night, Tony learned another of many lessons about his Spider-Kid the hard way; Peter Parker and peppermint She walked up to Tony and kissed him on the cheek, giggling at the flour all over the kitchen. “Digestive system, too.”. FEBUWHUMP 2021: IronDad by SpiderShell Fandom: Iron Man (Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe, Spider-Man (Tom Holland Movies) Teen And Up Audiences, Not Rated, General Audiences, Mature; No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of … allergic, oneshot, spider. Rhodey, Peter, and Tony, were all sitting on the large couch in the common area just off of the kitchen, watching. I really wasn’t lying… When I said I would die for those cookies, you know.” Peter assured, causing the room to burst into laughter. you know what would be the ultimate christmas gift to me? Tony felt responsible too. And seeing him in pain is the worst thing in the world. Peter although he is still upset with everything that went down, isn't one to hold a grudge and despite their mistakes, he still looks up to the Avengers. “Do you have scans?” Helen asked, her voice now just as concerned as everyone else. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, “The reaction seems to be in response to peppermint, boss.” Friday supplied. That’s no secret. “Fri, what’s going on?” Tony asked as Bruce tried asking Peter the same question. Tony gently rested his other hand on top of Peter’s, trying his best to hide the fear on his face. “It’s Peter.” Tony called out. These cookies aren’t gonna bake themselves.” It was Pepper’s turn to chuckle as Tony bowed towards Rhodey in compliance. The one skill he’s never quite been able to master. "Come on, you need to let go. When the team discovers the account, and Peter is too embarassed to come forward as it's creator, panic and hilarity ensue as the team try to figure out how private conversations are being eavesdropped on. I know I haven't actually put out any other chapters yet, so it isn't all that special, but who cares! Tony brushed Peter’s sweaty curls away from his face as he coughed once again. “You didn’t know..” Peter reasoned, his voice still weak. doesn’t exactly scream Christmas spirit. Tony tossed a cloud of flour in both Peter and Rhodey’s direction, their laughter rising over Discover (and save!) So what I was hoping for was some fics where Peter Parker acts a bit more spider like. Peter wailed, drawing the attention of the other Avengers. And that’s the story of how Peter almost died on Christmas Eve. “We’re running out of time.” There was a long beat of silence before Helen spoke again. “The Cradle can repair and print new tissue for his hands, no problem.” She started. Recently though I started posting some of my spider habits on Twitter. (Post CACW, Pre-Infinity War) Author’s Note: I haven’t written in a VERY long time, but I had the sudden inspiration to write this. “What about Christmas?” Peter asked. Baking. great Any fics where Peter/Spiderman has sensory overload Hey guys! “Helen, we need to act fast.” Bruce urged. “As trophy wife it is my sole responsibility to keep the house in order.” Tony bent down to expose Pepper’s ever growing belly, covering it in kisses. “The dough, Peter was helping me make them, he was handling it.”, “And he ate a lot of them, too..” Bruce finished. this fic went through so many changes before becoming what you are about to read, and i could not be happier with it! spiders don’t like peppermint so peter probably doesn’t react well to it but he’s kind of dumb marvel avengers mcu peter parker spider man spiderman comics iron man tony stark avengers: endgame doctor stephen strange stephen strange supreme family ironstrange tony x stephen iron dad spiderson irondad stephen x tony “As it should be.” She replied. It features Morgan giving Peter a drink with I think peppermint and he stops breathing and Tony drives him to Sam who has epi pens for him. Rhodey moved off the couch to crouch in front of Peter to get a bitter look at him. 9. Peter hummed in response and was out like a light. FRIDAY?" Please consider turning it on! Around 5:45, Peter’s eyes fluttered. He reached up to pull Peter’s hands away from his mouth, offering a calm “Let me take a look.” only to find that he was drooling into his hand, seemingly unable to close his mouth. Tony immediately regretted letting go of his kid, both his hands pressing hard against the thick glass of the machine. “You’ve still got loads of time to sleep, kid.” Tony told him. Until they were sure Peter was okay. He didn’t really have to, but he made a Bruce would get up every so often to check on Peter’s vitals and take notes on his condition for Helen, and Rhodey couldn’t stop pacing back and forth. Peter shuddered once locked inside, his eyes rolling back into his head. No matter what anyone said to him, he felt responsible for what happened to Peter. “What is so urgent that you had to interrupt my meeting?” Peter took a gasping breath, and Tony knew his airways were starting to close up. Saved by liv☀️. Right now you just get some more rest.” And so he did. He blinked a few times, a confused look on his face, before he made a feeble attempt at speaking. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. According to Helen, things had gone well. Ficlets for a verse where Peter is accidentally turned into a child version of himself, and the avengers accidentally turn into parents. But he had the right mind to bite his tongue. “Bad… Hands too.” Bruce scribbled something down quickly on his clipboard, as Rhodey wiped a tear from his eye. Before anyone could say anything more, Peter’s eyes shot open and a coffee ground like substance came up out of his mouth. Avengers Team (MCU) Michelle Jones; Ned Leeds; Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) Harley Keener; Additional Tags: Action; YouTube; Tony Stark Has A Heart; Tony Stark Is a Good Bro; Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure; Precious Peter Parker; Peter Parker is a Good Bro; Peter Parker is a Little Shit Tony, Rhodey, Bruce, and Pepper spent the early hours of Christmas morning waiting at Peter’s bedside for him to wake up after his six hour procedure. Tony had a machine that made it especially hot for the super-beings in the compound as they had a …
Difference Between Comet And Asteroid And Meteor, Defrosted Soup How Long Does It Last, Youth Bowling Tournaments 2020, Golden Retriever Teeth Chart, Smokey From Friday And You Know This Man, Liuna 183 Group Number,