aqua minato reddit

omedetou! It is our aim to be a inclusive and wholesome place for all. © Valve Corporation. Have you heard of those Youtubers who use computer-generated avatars? This model was requested by Wrench92 . Description. Cookies help us deliver our services. Meaqua (cry ...but Congratulations to Aqua, Yeah!!! Hailing from the 2050s (possibly 2051 when adding 40 years to 2011), Michal gained the Aqua Driver and the Aqua Miraider to fight monsters that appeared in his time, but ironically couldn't transform at first because he was afraid of water and his overall fear of being too weak to beco… 694585. My bet is that by the end of 2021, all of EN gen 1 and most if not all of the JP members up to gen 5 will hit 1 mil. Have you heard of those Youtubers who use computer-generated avatars? In the Hololive JP Minecraft server, she is the leader of the Minecraft group called "Hololive Resistance" & the CEO of her own company called "Akukin Kensetsu", in which the latter is in competition with Pekora's "Usada Kensetsu". 1 Introduction Video 2 Personality 3 Appearance 4 Profile 5 History 5.1 Background 5.2 2019 5.3 2020 5.4 2021 6 … :'). 62 comments. It's harder to say the same for ID, though, since they were growing surprisingly slowly until very recently. Press J to jump to the feed. A. Airani Iofifteen; Aki Rosenthal; Amane Kanata; Artia; H. Houshou Marine; K. Kiryu Coco; M. Mori Calliope ; N. Natsuiro Matsuri; Ninomae Ina'nis; R. Roboco; S. Sakura Miko; Shirakami Fubuki; Shishiro Botan; T. Takanashi Kiara; W. Watson Amelia; Retrieved from … Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Unsubscribe. Ookami Mio as Ookami Mio. Sort by. She is a good friend of Kagura Mea. 2. Unsubscribe. National Online Visa & Immigration Solicitors 08000235295 ; Toggle navigation. Details File Size: 6139KB Duration: 3.333 sec Dimensions: 498x465 Created: 10/8/2020, 8:06:19 AM for as goofy of a charactor she is, shes damn good. Nakiri Ayame as Nakiri Ayame. Her VTuber debut on YouTube happened on August 08, 2018. Even though she loves that game. Details File Size: 6139KB Duration: 3.333 sec Dimensions: 498x465 Created: 10/8/2020, 8:06:19 AM She's extremely good at it. I love this relatable onion gamer maid so much. She truly has worked hard, and get to see her be able to get to 1 million has been fun. Source. 5 notes zekekke liked this . Nonstop Story Illustration. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Home; Individual Services. While sometimes making questionable gaming decisions (which led to fans calling her "Baqua"), she is actually skillful at games like Apex Legends, Super Smash Bros. Details File Size: 826KB Duration: 0.400 sec Dimensions: 498x498 Created: 5/20/2020, 10:32:32 PM Not sure if she has finished that one though. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. choripanyea liked this . Meme. She research yes but that still her first time playing. Minato_Aqua player head /give @p player_head{SkullOwner:Minato_Aqua} 1 Try the player header give command generator. She also finished God of War (2018) but they were Bilibili exclusive streams. save. www.gamergeeks.nz is primarily acting only as a search index. She has an adopted (imaginary) cat named NEKO. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I'm sure that people just didn't updated her profile. Subscribed. manga anime anime art cute manga art cute anime virtual youtuber virtual youtubers vtuber vtubers hololive aqua minato minato aqua. A nighttime dolphin show includes special lighting effects. Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; Minato Aqua, Virtual Youtuber. News update she finally back to play the game now. It is okay for a good start. Murasaki Shion as Murasaki Shion. Saw her playing Dark Souls the other day. Stand Name: Red Bull. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. High quality Ninomae gifts and merchandise. aw-some-musics liked this . This is a Japanese name; the family name is Minato. Share. Prior to life in the Fantasy World, she was a goddess of water who guided humans to the afterlife; within, she is worshipped by the Axis Order. Like before she could even get better? Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Mar 7, 2020 - Kemonomimi or "animal ears" is where humanoid characters possess animal like features. Minato Aqua knows for Gaming, Reckless Behaviour and Singing. Hololive Production Minato Aqua 1/7 Complete Figure Kotobukiya ¥14000 June 2021 Pre-painted Complete Figure Scale: 1/7 Size: Approx. So she kinda drops the game now for safety. But still congrats to our gaming maid-cosplayer cat onion!!!!!! Hours: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Aqua (アクア, Akua) is one of the three main deuteragonists in the KonoSuba series. 5.2k. This is a subreddit for you to discuss and share content about them! Papa Gaou will be proud because her and Himari was celebrate her birthday today. 1 day ago. Minato cursed himself silently and started to go through hand signs. Minato Aqua Thread Anonymous 02/17/21(Wed)13:51:15 No. Nonstop Story Concept Illustration (by ordan) hololive 1st fes. Whenever they collab with each other, fans are calling them "Meaqua". Senzawa retired before reaching 1M, and Nyanners only has about 500k as a VTuber. View discussions in 1 other community . Congrats Aqua-tan. My first character-focused animated scene. Aqua | Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Minato Aqua (湊あくあ) is a female Japanese Virtual YouTuber associated with hololive, as part of its second generation of VTubers alongside Murasaki Shion, Nakiri Ayame, Yuzuki Choco, and Oozora Subaru. Her fans tend to call her "onion" due to her head being similar to a red onion. Meme. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Congratulations Aqua!!! click the aqua Ko-fi | Twitch | Twitter. Proud of this beautiful onion! I guess it's Marine's turn in the next few days. 188. Minato Aqua 『#あくあ色ぱれっと』 Aquairo Palette 【English, Romaji, Kanji – Lyrics】 Minato Aqua – Aquairo Palette Lyrics Lyrics and composition: Junky Song: Minato Aqua. Pavers & Tiles; Copings; Counter Tops episode art by @HIKOSAN20216917 [Fan Work Guidelines] https://en.hololive.tv/terms [Official Online Shop] https://hololive.booth.pm/ [Holoschedule] (Check all members streaming schedules) I am really curious how many there will be at the end of the year. Nickname(s): Aqua, Baqua, Akutan, Dai Tenshi Aqua, Aqua Maji-Tenshi, Sololive, Onion, Dislike(s): Vegetables, milk, cooking, studying. Details File Size: 5370KB Duration: 3.960 sec Dimensions: 498x347 Created: 9/28/2020, 3:04:06 PM Polished Concrete Solutions. Modastone. Wiki | Fandom When she started out there's already drama for her. share. Minato Aqua Thread 02/17/21(Wed)13:51:15 No. The last two weeks or so it seems every time I've turned around, I've witnessed her being super emotional in both ups and downs. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. To avoid … She tends to play alone, thus giving birth to the nickname "Sololive". Posted by. The amount of smiles that she delivered to my life is immeasurable. For more details, you can check this guideline here. hololive-chat-capturer.github.io Capture the translation on Hololive's Livestream chat. click the aqua Ko-fi | Twitch | Twitter . Aqua crying in Nier ending do make me want to hug and headpat this cutie baka tho, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the VirtualYoutubers community. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Pinterest; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; More you might like “Hey, do you have a moment?” [Original] anime xSoulsaber. Details File Size: 6927KB Duration: 6.320 sec Dimensions: 498x280 Created: 10/27/2020, 11:47:32 AM File: Et7uwi6VkAEMfXK.jpg (353 KB, 1842x1303) 353 KB JPG. SEKIRO, Shura route RTA about 51 minutes clear. She will get good at it pretty soon. links below: Live2D modeler: rariemonn; also the modeler of other Hololive members like Shirakami Fubuki & Inugami Korone. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. She also does few old gba pokemon challenges, like clear with just 1 starter pokemon. DISCLAIMER: Requested models do not determine the direction I am heading in with my ports. Many folks don't consider Senzawa & Nyanners on the list because they didn't become VTubers from the start. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Virtual YouTuber Librarian and Journalist. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Ultimate, etc. 1 day ago. 【Source】:https://youtu.be/vqhj1a0MCR4【Minato Aqua Channel】:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1opHUrw8rvnsadT-iGp7Cg【Eng sub and his channel】: … Now I'd like to see her doing something competitive, like fighting games. Hi there! ... For dmca and removal message us on Reddit, and we'll remove once we've verified identities. Beam of endless positivity Commission info here! 3840x2160 - Anime - Virtual Youtuber Abandoned. For more info., you can check the ff. 1 day ago. hide. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Tokino Sora as Tokino Sora. High quality Ninomae gifts and merchandise. episode art by @HIKOSAN20216917 [Fan Work Guidelines] https://en.hololive.tv/terms [Official Online Shop] https://hololive.booth.pm/ [Holoschedule] (Check all members streaming schedules) Details File Size: 2910KB Duration: 1.967 sec Dimensions: 498x280 Created: 12/17/2020, 10:23:20 AM This model was requested by Wrench92 . This is a multi-fandom imagines blog, and while I mostly focus on joke/crack imagines, feel free to send any legit ones! Partager cet article. All rights reserved. mintfox3 liked this . eu-tmbloide liked this . Address: 4-10-30 Takanawa, Minato, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan — click the aqua Ko-fi | Twitch | Twitter. Earn TOM Points! The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can watch her introduction video here. apparently she was diamond 1 in League, so there's that. Home of the Weirdly Specific AU Hellhole [Ask Inbox: 84] Name's Chris and requests are ALWAYS open! 5 3,717 3 0 Hololive Kagura Mea Minato Aqua. Details File Size: 9384KB Duration: 4.650 sec Dimensions: 498x498 Created: 7/25/2020, 11:32:20 PM Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. I love her competitive and determined nature and hope she continues to grow and mature with confidence. sauce is minato aqua. Here are the list that Aqua already finishing this following games: Bold were Accomplished. Sep 21st, 2020. Partager sur Facebook; Partager sur Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Partager sur Pinterest; Partager sur LinkedIn; Partager sur Tumblr; Partager sur Reddit Whats Hololive? She's the 1st Hololive (JP) 2nd generation member to do so. Report Save. The perfect Aqua AquaMad AquaHololive Animated GIF for your conversation. Live3D modeler: ぽんぷ長; for more info., you can check here. Previously "Milk-toasts"! Japanese Name: 湊あくあ English Name: Minato Aqua Chinese Name: 湊-阿库娅 Nickname(s): Aqua, Baqua, Akutan, Dai Tenshi Aqua, Aqua Maji-Tenshi, Sololive, Onion Agency/Affiliation: Hololive Character: Virtual Maid Birthday: December 1 Height: 148 cm (4'10'') Weight: 44.5 kg Hobbies: Playing games & watching anime Like(s): Sushi, meat, pink Dislike(s): Vegetables, … planet--anime posted this . artist: motokonut anime/manga/game: Fate/Grand Order character: Mash Kyrielight artist pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/1836747 artist twitter: SEKIRO clears more than 10 laps. FJ was developed by a multicultural team of various beliefs. :v I got bored and practiced making some animated images. Source. Virtual Youtuber - Minato Aqua [PM & NPC] Subscribe. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit ; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; Tokoyami Towa, Virtual Youtuber. The highlight of this medium sized aquarium is its dolphin pool. (featuring Minato Aqua) With most of hololive VTubers (by 成海七海) hololive Summer '19 Illustration (by 成海七海) hololive Swimsuit Illustration. report. Michal Minato (湊 ミハル, Minato Miharu) is a young man from the future who operates as the heroic Kamen Rider Aqua (仮面ライダーアクア, Kamen Raidā Akua). It's a shame cause knowing her even if she's a Bakaqua... She's still also a Proaqua. But the real question is whether or not she can clear Super Hexagon. SEKIRO defeats last boss Minato Aqua. Description. 5 vtubers of hololive already are 1 mil. Cookies help us deliver our services. Minato appeared at the battle sight soon after dealing with the masked man, standing on top of his head at the Hokage monument. 6 … She gained 5K subs in less than an hour, sasuga gaming onion! It’s too late to start a new batch, she’ll never have the chocolates ready in time [Original] anime HornyHeracross I put a few important timestamps on the comment section, so you can check it out, edit: there is a nice article here, which is a pleasant read for any Aqua's Crew fans. Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; ... pekora pekora usada hoshimachi suisei suisei hoshimachi matsuri natsuiro natsuiro matsuri robocco nekomata okayu okayu nekomata minato aqua aqua minato fubuki shirakami shirakami fubuki vtuber. Minato Aqua Thread Anonymous 02/17/21(Wed)13:51:15 No. Twitter Deviantart Newgrounds Pillowfort Buy me a Ko-fi! Romaji. For dmca and removal message us on Reddit, and we'll remove once we've verified identities. Aqua is the epitome of a kawaii gamer girl, which was probably what drew me to her streams. Minato Aqua [Hololive] anime CheetahSperm18. Minato Aqua and Minotaur Aqua. Just a note of correction, it's Gaou papa and not mama. Hi there! hololive 1st fes. Details File Size: 2910KB Duration: 1.967 sec Dimensions: 498x280 Created: 12/17/2020, 10:23:20 AM I thought she was watching a speed run of it at first. Minato Aqua knows for Gaming, Reckless Behaviour and Singing. Possibly Moona, Kureiji and Risu. To put into context: She's the 7th VTuber in history to reach the 1M milestone. All EN members, all JP members minus maybe 2-4, who will be pretty close thou. 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History 4 Abilities 5 Trivia 6 Navigation Aqua is described as being such a supernaturally beautiful god that Kazuma notes … Blake's original outfit has been carefully recreated in Nendoroid form. 694585. She's the 5th Hololive member overall to reach this milestone. This is a subreddit for you to discuss and share content about them! Just a fun fact all the speedrun game she plays are first time. Previously "Milk-toasts"! Close. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. He first appeared in "Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max" during the Kamen Rider OOO Chapter where he was introduced under possession by the Greeed Poseidon and operated as the … .. Hololive Aqua Minato 1/7 Scale Figure . 21 notes Feb 17th, 2021. Seuraava in-stock. For more info., you can check here. For those who are interested, you can find archives of the Bilibili exclusive streams (no subtitles) under: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av65666723?p=7. All of their skins will be voiced as well. Congrats Aqua!! Reply. I think I did okay for a beginner. VTuber Office - Hololive is an agency of Virtual Youtubers made by Cover Corp that covers gameplays in their various youtube channels, usually divided by their debut date … Girl Hololive Minato Aqua Pink Hair Purple Eyes Virtual Youtuber. Hololive suspended Kiryu Coco and Akai Haato for 3 weeks … This is cute af. Minato Aqua Channal↓https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1opHUrw8rvnsadT-iGp7Cg She gets "marked" by SJW. 694585. Minato Aqua and Minotaur Aqua. Subscribed. If you decide to watch her, please do follow PROPER STREAM ETIQUETTE for everyone to enjoy the stream. The hololive VTuber Shirakami Fubuki is now a scale figure! The perfect MinatoAqua NickLove Nick Animated GIF for your conversation. (^-^) (Good Smile Arts Shanghai, Good Smile Company) Aqua and Fubuki are being favouritised it seems. Disclaimer: Minecraft skins featured on www.gamergeeks.nz are not the property of www.gamergeeks.nz and are the result of user submissions and indexing. Join us on Reddit … TMW an anime girl is better than you at a game you've been playing for 4 years, damn. Akukin Kensetsu together strong 草. nani wo shitemo bukiyou de nani ka to misu shite bakka dame dame na watashi datte dekiru koto ga aru no. Minato Aqua as Minato Aqua. !, More posts from the VirtualYoutubers community. Congratulations to Minato Aqua, for achieving 1 million subscribers on YouTube. manga anime anime art cute manga art … Menu About Us; Products. Details File Size: 428KB Duration: 0.400 sec Dimensions: 498x498 Created: 4/29/2020, 11:13:47 AM Virtual Youtuber - Minato Aqua [PM & NPC] Subscribe. hololive 1st fes. Add a photo to this gallery 1 Collaborations 2 Fan Art 3 Songs 4 Video clips Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery 【湊あくあ】Drop Pop Candy 【1周年記念】ダダダダ天使/湊あくあ【歌ってみた】 【歌ってみた】magnet【湊あくあ×犬山たまき】 5 notes. Visitor; Family Visa; Tier 1 Visa The Epson Aqua Stadium seating surrounds a central circular pool, where shows are frequently held. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Deal with it cause of SJW she won't be back to it quite a while. Congratulations to Aqua. level 2. The amount of subscribers she gained per song were insane, congratulations to our Onion!!! a bumbling airhead who somehow manages to become the victim of every joke hekonde kanashiku tatte egao ni shite agerunda koko ni iru kara hayaku watashi wo … Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. But I think Moona has the highest chances. I wish she would play Dark Souls 2, I know it is considered the worst dark souls by many but it's still a very good game. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av65666723?p=7. 100% Upvoted. They're called Virtual Youtubers! They're called Virtual Youtubers! level 1. best. Pages in category "Members with Reddit Accounts" The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. H250mm (including base) Material: PVC Sculptor: BRAIN 4934054029525… There's a reason for it... She can't really play it now. Character designer/illustrator: Gaou; also the illustrator of Mochizuki Himari (UniCreate) & Hourei Tenten. 220 notes Sep 25th, 2020. Here are the list that Aqua already finishing this following games: SEKIRO, Shura route RTA about 51 minutes clear, SEKIRO clears the highest difficulty of the Shura route by banning recovery, Defeat all bosses, including Dark Souls 3 and DLC, Rhythm Heaven Fever, All Perfect Completed, Super Mario Maker 2 , clear all TOP 100 with residue 100, APEX, champion experience with carrying a friend with a kill leader.
Roaches In Hermit Crab Tank, Biker Boy Pug Mom, Scarr's Pizza Eater, Touching Thumb To Pinky Is Called, Inquiry Essay Introduction Examples,