“ABC of the FINANCIAL WORLD”
You are invited to attend at the Students’ Scientific Session “ABC of the FINANCIAL WORLD” (22-23 March 2018).
We also have the pleasure to announce that will reward the best scientific paper on the topic
How to restructure a retail insurance product to be useful and liked by today’s young generation?
For more details
The award ceremony of OFSAA for Beginners
- Loxon Solutions, in partnership with the Faculty of Finance and Banking of The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (FABBV)- ASE, organized the first edition of the simulation competition for a virtual bank business. The competition took place in November and December 2017.
The winning teams of the first edition of “OFSAA for Beginners” competition are:
First place: Anghel Giani and Aliman Mihai, both being students in the first year of the Master’s program “Doctoral School of Finance and Banking – DOFIN”;
Second place: Andrieș Valentin and Dajbog Florin, students in the 3rd year of the Faculty of Finance and Banking.
Presentation of University’s Library
- On November 27, 2017 from 4 o’clock the University’s Library organizes a training session for foreign students regarding the services provided by the Library. The meeting will take place in the Robert Schuman room.
- CARFIB and The Faculty of Finance and Banking organize the research seminar with the topic Regulatory driven risk measurement: challenges and recent developments (intrinsic risk measures)
Speaker: Professor Walter Farkas, University of Zurich
Date: Friday, November 24, 12:15
Location: Room 3209
Double degree ASE – University of Bedfordshire (UK)
- Students who study in the first two years within the Faculty of Finance and Banking can follow the third year at the British University of Bedfordshire. At graduation they will receive diplomas from both educational institutions. For further information, please contact Ms. Prof. Ph.D. Mirela Bardi at the email: email@example.com
- During 20-24 November 2017, Prof. Erich Walter Farkas from University of Zurich, Switzerland has been a Visiting Professor within the Master of Applied Finance, at the Quantitative Methods in Finance course.
“ALL ABOUT ERASMUS”
- Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 10 o’clock, Aula Magna – Erasmus Info Day – Student mobility
More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/177313986158143/
“OFSAA for Beginners”
- Loxon Solutions, in partnership with the Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banks and Stock Exchange of The Bucharest University of Economic Studies – ASE, launches the first edition of the simulation competition for a virtual bank business. The competition shall take place in November and December 2017.
More info: http://fabbv.ase.ro//Media/Default/avizier_anunturi_2017/OFSAA%20for%20Beginners%20-%20EN.pdf
- November 2 nd, 2017, 16.30-19.30, Room 3109
Course on ”Introduction to Financial Econometrics and Financial Risk Measures (VaR)”
Speakers: Denisa RADU, PhD LEO, University of Orleans
CEFIMO Research Seminar
- October 31st, 2017, 13.30-15.00, Room 3109
Income and funding structures, banking regulation and bank risk-taking: The role of ownership in Central and Eastern European banks
Speakers:Ion LAPTEACRU, PhD – LAREFI, University of Bordeaux
- October 25th and November 1st, 2017, 16.30-19.30, Room 3303
- Course on ”Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models” (Note: the participants are required to bring their laptops)
- Speaker: Cristina Bădărău, PhD – LAREFI, University
CEFIMO Research Seminar
- October 24th, 2017, 13.30-15.00, Room 3109
The Determinants of European Business Cycle Synchronisation in Europe
Speakers:David Duffy, PhD – University of Ulster
- During 23-30 October 2017, Lecturer David Duffy from Ulster University, UK has been a Visiting Professor within the Finance and Banking Bachelor’s Program, at the Fiscal and Budgetary Policies course.
Special guest speakers from the European Investment Bank
- October 19th, 2017 – Faculty of Finance and Banking had special guest speakers from the European Investment Bank. Foto…
Bucharest Economic Analysis and Research Seminar – BEARS
- National Bank of Romania organized the first Bucharest Economic Analysis and Research Seminar – BEARS. Invited guest speaker was Professor Florin Bîlbîie (Paris School of Economics and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Research Fellow at CEPR, Londra and Scientific coordinator at Chaire Banque de France at Paris School of Economics). He presented the paper “The New Keynesian Cross: Understanding Monetary Policy and Forward Guidance with Heterogeneous Households”. Foto…